The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

For Sale...

SET-1 in size Large.  It's in great condition, full set (nothing missing).  SOLD

$675 net to me

Paypal +4% or gift the payment.  I'll ship for free in US.  Hit me up if you're international to work out shipping.

Edited by jward451

Quick seller feedback - bought some items from @brainerd666 and @btford recently and they both were very friendly, quick with responses, willing to take and send extra pictures, willing to figure out overseas shipping costs, charged fair prices and shipped quickly.

I'm generally spoiled by Japanese service standards, but these two easily rank among the most pleasant online transactions I had in the past.
And I'm super stoked I finally got hold of some items I've been looking for for quite a while. Thank you again guys!:)

Edited by eyesolation

On 8/31/2017 at 4:15 PM, eyesolation said:

Quick seller feedback - bought some items from @brainerd666 and @btford recently and they both were very friendly, quick with responses, willing to take and send extra pictures, willing to figure out overseas shipping costs, charged fair prices and shipped quickly.

I'm generally spoiled by Japanese service standards, but these two easily rank among the most pleasant online transactions I had in the past.
And I'm super stoked I finally got hold of some items I've been looking for for quite a while. Thank you again guys!:)

Likewise, @eyesolation was a great buyer. Knew what he wanted and was prompt with replies and payment. I usually prefer domestic buyers, but there was very little overhead doing business with this guy.

10 minutes ago, leg said:

Pathetically looking for P24A-DS in SMALL, can trade P10TS-DS – SMALL (9/10, Worn like 5 times), Olive Prestos - XXS/US8 (apart from default midsole creases, pretty much new, w/ box) or P5TS-S (MEDIUM fits like SMALL, professionally tapered, 9/10), will add cash on top if necessary.

ds is the way to go with the p24a... unfortunately they didn't make very many of them! good luck

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic