The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

On 17/05/2017 at 5:56 PM, Wklcarl said:

WTS:

J1a-gt in L (great condition. only worn 6 times for fitpics)

Must be sold lower than grailed price, open to offer.

NOT ONLY Sell but  accept trades.

J47a-gt

J53-gt 

WTS J61-WS Size Small - never worn $975 shipped ($30 less than what I bought it for)

Just got this from KITH and I wish someone gave me the heads-up that they don't include tech sheet and bags or maybe I missed the memo but I sent them an email requesting for confirmation.

Pics available upon request but it's seriously just the jacket in a clear plastic bag covered with two pieces of cardboard.

Extremely disappointed when I opened the box. I would prefer not to return this because KITH does not issue refunds, only gift cards.

If no one purchases this by May 31st, I'll bite the bullet and get the gift card. Every Acronym piece I own is a full pack so this has absolutely no place in my collection.

Edited by vir2L

8 hours ago, vir2L said:

WTS J61-WS Size Small - never worn $975 shipped ($30 less than what I bought it for)

Just got this from KITH and I wish someone gave me the heads-up that they don't include tech sheet and bags or maybe I missed the memo but I sent them an email requesting for confirmation.

Pics available upon request but it's seriously just the jacket in a clear plastic bag covered with two pieces of cardboard.

Extremely disappointed when I opened the box. I would prefer not to return this because KITH does not issue refunds, only gift cards.

If no one purchases this by May 31st, I'll bite the bullet and get the gift card. Every Acronym piece I own is a full pack so this has absolutely no place in my collection.

I recently purchased from Kith as well. They typically have the spec sheets upon request, or if they don't, they'll give you a 10% discount. Just keep hassling them and they'll take your return or give you some cash back.

10 hours ago, danii said:

ask some nice people around to scan the specsheet for you. (if you like the jacket and only reason to sell it is a lack of laser printed A4)

The sheet without the bag is like peanut butter without jelly.

8 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

Snippet

Was this ad hominem spiel really necessary? It's not about "experiencing life" and forgetting something so trivial like the ziploc and bag, it's about not getting what you paid for. I don't have time for social media and I only buy doubles of jackets I really like (this wasn't one of them), so next season is going to be several "round the world tickets".

3 hours ago, eidolarr said:

I recently purchased from Kith as well. They typically have the spec sheets upon request, or if they don't, they'll give you a 10% discount. Just keep hassling them and they'll take your return or give you some cash back.

Do they have the bag as well and was this an online purchase? I always avoid KITH because most of their online orders come in late so they tend to be on the floor first and worn before they sell it online.

2 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

Seems like I touched a nerve.

sorry. at least we agree on the tissues then 

Edit: Found out more about you than I needed to know.

Feel free to continue judging me. I will reserve mine.

Edited by vir2L

16 hours ago, vir2L said:

PM me, I gotchu... kith must have fucked up (like always) because I bought my J1TS in-store and there were two tags in my (size S and M) J1TS and I got a different sized bag (Bought an M and got it in an S). I'll exchange it for a J61 bag that they didn't include and mail it your way.

P.S. I'll do this for free if you toss me an invite to your program for next drop ;) 

8 hours ago, EncoreAsylum said:

P.S. I'll do this for free if you toss me an invite to your program for next drop ;) 

Sorry, not my business at all, but is it hard to help for nothing in return? I guess he would invite you anyway, if you didn't mention it, and even if your help wasn't for free. Or maybe I'm just not understand something?:)

Edited by Ztema

WTS: Acronym x Beauty & Youth Trench Coat
Released in 2010 in collaboration with Beauty & Youth Japan.
Great Condition, Worn Minimally w/ No Flaws - 9/10!
Size: Small 
€600 EUR / $670 USD / $900 AUD

Jacket is GORE-TEX utilising Forcelock & Interops, consisting of 4 exterior pockets and a removable hood. Comes without Bag, spec sheet or jacket sling.

Located in Melbourne, Australia. Local meet up or shipping available at buyers expense, contact me for a quote to your location.

IMG_3028.JPG

IMG_3035.JPG

IMG_3031.JPG

IMG_3032.JPG

IMG_3024.JPG

On 5/20/2017 at 1:25 PM, vir2L said:

Do they have the bag as well and was this an online purchase? I always avoid KITH because most of their online orders come in late so they tend to be on the floor first and worn before they sell it online.

Missed this, sorry. No bag, no sheet, hence the discount. It was the last one they had and was on the rack. This was an in person purchase; the guy probably wouldn't have mentioned the spec sheet etc if I hadn't asked.

What's even the big deal about spec sheets? They put all those details on product page of their website. A plastic bag with a piece of paper feels even a bit cheap as a packaging for a product in this price range if you ask me.

7 hours ago, nigel1 said:

What's even the big deal about spec sheets? They put all those details on product page of their website. A plastic bag with a piece of paper feels even a bit cheap as a packaging for a product in this price range if you ask me.

Can't agree more. 

there's also the resale value if you want to move on a item, for many the item will be worth more with both the bag and spec sheet as you'll notice from sales on here. for some it will also show that you care about the item if you kept both and include it in the sale, daft maybe but people do believe this. this holds true for most things you may want to sell in the future, hell empty boxes are sold sold on eBay all the time.

it's also part of the acronym experience, especially if it's your first purchase, can't think of another clothing brand that does this with a specific type of bag and information sheet and yes a piece of paper and a plastic bag isn't worth much we all know that.

lets stop bashing those who care about such things and vice versa. some will buy and throw all but the item of clothing in the bin and enjoy wearing said piece, others will enjoy wearing it too but like to keep the bag and sheet like I do.

different strokes for different folks.

Edited by scamster

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic