The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

Looking for three items, jacket and pants.

A) jackets WTT and WTB :
Looking for J1ts-s/ RAF green/black DUO/ size M or L , condition 9/10 -10/10
Willing to trade with below items, willing to pay, while latter preferred.

Items I have for trading:

j1a-gt in Large (condition 9/10, just worn 6 times, no wash, purchased 4 months ago. I even use a DIY jacksling by my factory without using the original one (if buyer like,I can make a spare jacksling as gift also). With official receipt from ACRONYM. With all tags)

J43a-gt in Large (purchased from another accredited member here Mr Xu Jianfeng. With tags)

Below items to trade by adding cash:

J61-ws (10/10) in size M

3a-3ts (10/10) 

3a-1(purchased last month condition 9.5/10 from official site) but lost receipt but with box and tags

Air Presto Mid/ color: Lava volt (condition 10/10) in size L 

Af1 downtown hi sp: white/black size 11 (condition 10/10)

------------------

B) pants WTB WTT:

P25-ds in size M or L
P10ts-ds in size L

THANKS

Edited by Wklcarl

2 hours ago, Flipflop214 said:

Apparently Rollies are for Hypebeasts, try patek :rolleyes:

Sorry if it seemed like I was attacking Rolex by any means!

Just wanted to clarify, I was simply using a comparison based on the brand's mainstream "knownness" in relativity to status, has nothing to do with the products themselves and quality. Submariners are THE diver standard. 

WTS: S19-DS Size Small. I tried it on and its a tad too small in the shoulders for me. Bought direct from Acronym. I'm located in the US and the cost for return shipping is too much for me. I bought a medium.

Just looking to sell for what I paid for+shipping preferably in the United States. I also have two 3A-MK1s that I'm selling for retail +shipping as well. 

Thanks guys.

Edited by bboysparrow

5 minutes ago, msoldano said:

I'm looking for the J1A-GT Size M 

This is 100% pure speculation, but I think it may be a possibility that we might see a restock of the J1A-GT soon. They re-posted the J1A-GT Acronymjutsu video a couple days ago. 

WTB:
Acr blazers in CH,size m. well,J29-CH particularly
Any 3a-8ts
3a-7ts(what a pain to buy it back)
DS-J5 size m
Set 2 size m
WS-J1A size m
E-J4TS olive size m 

S-J1A size m

DS-SL1

IC:

P16A-raf,size m,full pack 

bnwt j47r-gt,size m

J48-BR,size m,bnwt

la6b-ds,size m,bnwt

E-J2,size m,olive,overrall nice condition,jacket with logo tape and earphone magnet

two acr logo tees,early edition,condition are fine with tons of life left

GT-J19,size m,with harness,size m

SS-H1,size m,with booklet.

p24-s raf size m,bnwt

CH-J31 size xl,whole set except spec sheet and ziplock bag,buy it from bodega and they not providing. nice condition 9.5/10

S-6C,white,size xl,fw14-15 version,whole set,nice condition

white 3xdry short sleeve shirt,forget the season,condition is 6.5/10,external logo peel off for aging

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

On 4/7/2017 at 9:07 AM, hoju said:

WTB: 

P10-CH in Night and Black, size small. Prefer New/DS.

I will Give you a brand new pair of Yeezy V2 Bred size 9.5 US if you sell me both. I'll sell you the pair for under retail if you only have one to sell me. PM me for pictures if you're into this. Sense my desperation/capitalize today!

Offer still stands

17 minutes ago, LittleSin said:

Where did you see this?

In Sean Spicer-esque style, using the powers of deductive reasoning, he saw that the J1A video had been posted back up on the Acronym site after being recently taken down and came to the completely speculative assumption that there maybe a restock. Alternatively, someone at Acronym may have just realised that they accidentally took the J1A video off the site when they put the new collection up and restored it to it's former glory. 

10 minutes ago, Danwise said:

It says 'Posted 2016-11-17'... for me.

That video was posted at a strange time when it came too, not coinciding with any release.

Yeah they originally posted it then. The J1A-GT sold out shortly afterwards. They removed the video back in February. Reposted it again two days ago. 

19 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Yeah they originally posted it then. The J1A-GT sold out shortly afterwards. They removed the video back in February. Reposted it again two days ago. 

I don't remember the weird middle part with Errolson and the model?

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic