The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

WTT: 

P10TS-DS size M, for P10-CH size M in black + cash. 

I'm quite sure I would prefer CH to DS, and don't necessarily have all that many uses for the tec sys. 

European traders preferred and the item condition should be 9/10 with minimal wear at the very least. 

Offers are welcome as well. 

WTB: 

3A-1 or 3A-3TS for less than grailed prices. 

Edited by TechwearEnthusiast

WTB: J57TS in Large or X-Large

I was just informed by Hanon that they can't fulfill my order for the J57TS that they had posted.  It already sold...even though I had it in my cart and went through check out !!! 

So frustrating....not sure of others experience with Hanon, but their site seems to constantly have issues (at least for me).

Hit me up if you can help me out...

Edited by jward451

15 minutes ago, jward451 said:

WTB: J57TS in Large or X-Large

I was just informed by Hanon that they can't fulfill my order for the J57TS that they had posted.  It already sold...even though I had it in my cart and went through check out !!! 

So frustrating....not sure of others experience with Hanon, but their site seems to constantly have issues (at least for me).

Hit me up if you can help me out...

Yeah,they taking ages cancle your failed order,get ready for around half month to check your card bill, failed order might still there and occupy your credit.

Looking for trade only;

I have - J1TS-S Black in XL Edit: Sold.

I am looking for - J1TS-S in L or M in either colourway. EDIT: Bought.

Edit; all solved, thanks!

Edited by _dira

14 hours ago, two4i6 said:

WTB

3A-1

WTS

J1TS-S Black in Size L.

Send offer:ph34r:

:ohmy: I try to sell it because i just got another  raf green. If someone want the black just pay the retail price + shipping. 

The black is on the way to the mail forwarding company, I could help people who miss this drop. 

why should I pay more for the return handling fee and postage fee.

WTB: 

P10-CH in Night and Black, size small. Prefer New/DS.

I will Give you a brand new pair of Yeezy V2 Bred size 9.5 US if you sell me both. I'll sell you the pair for under retail if you only have one to sell me. PM me for pictures if you're into this. Sense my desperation/capitalize today!

Looking to trade:

Large olive S7-C (cuffs have been professionally repaired as they started to fall off)

for 

Large black S10-C in decent condition 

Edited by tv_ice

11 hours ago, two4i6 said:

:ohmy: I try to sell it because i just got another  raf green. If someone want the black just pay the retail price + shipping. 

The black is on the way to the mail forwarding company, I could help people who miss this drop. 

why should I pay more for the return handling fee and postage fee.

Hi, PMed, thanks

WTS

J48 - BR  Size S

Great piece, but I don’t fit good on this one. 

Tried only once and asking what I paid for plus shipping and PayPal fee. 

565 euro + shipping + PayPal fee 

Looking for a pair of p14-ch or p16-ch in medium and could trade (and/or money) for: 3a-1 L2, j29-s medium, p24a-s black medium, p24a-s raf green medium, j25-ss green medium, p16-s raf green medium, p16-s black medium, p16a-s black medium, j50-s raf green large, j1b-s black medium.

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic