The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

3 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

taking offers of course ;)

all good mang, i don't care about resale either way. IMO, not directed at you personally, but I just feel that whoever sells for above retail on here needs to stop whining abt resellers. 

Edited by phillasher

1 hour ago, phillasher said:

all good mang, i don't care about resale either way. IMO, not directed at you personally, but I just feel that whoever sells for above retail on here needs to stop whining abt resellers. 

Most of us have ethical problems with people who aren't enthusiasts and merely buy for the sole purpose of reselling. That's a given. However an enthusiast who has either outgrown or is tired of an item whose value has appreciated over time due to high scarcity and high demand has every right to ask a fair market price for it. People can and should sell for above retail when market forces dictate. Comparing a scalper to those of us who value our collection is a false equivalence from an ethical perspective.

The guy's got 10 posts and I'm pretty sure each one's purpose has been to call someone out. Leave him be.

And let's not jump to conclusions about what we believe one's intentions are for selling an item. Buy or don't buy, that's up to you. There's enough information out there that can help you decide if you should jump on a purchase or wait. 

Edited by shoreman

i'm not on a quest to shit talk everyone but just do not like seeing "enthusiasts" complain about someone selling an item over retail and then turn around asking for $300 over retail for their own pieces. the end result is the same: enthusiast or not, you're selling to make a profit. i've no problem with that, just don't shit on others for doing the same. and who determines who's in the "enthusiast" club? because you've been in here longer? or you're part of @acrhive's crew? speaking of @acrhive, he's known for that. pretty sure he counts as an "enthusiast" according to @Voyager. 

edit: how can I forget "king reseller" @christophern, the dude is legend lol

Edited by phillasher

7 hours ago, phillasher said:

to be fair i didnt think my price was too far out there if you factor in shipping and paypal fees.

https://www.endclothing.com/us/acronym-j58-ws-windstopper-climashield-liner-jacket-j58-ws-bk.html
https://shop.bdgastore.com/products/j58-ws
http://www.beliefmoscow.com/en/webstore/product/2237-j58-ws

to name a few. of course if you were lucky with the conversion rates you could've gotten the jacket for around 8.

On 3/23/2017 at 10:32 AM, Voyager said:

IC - pictures by request

(All size M)

J56-GT  9/10

P20-S RAF  8/10

SS-J2  charcoal 7.5/10

DAF1 Black deadstock US 9.5

DAF1 White deadstock US 9.5

3A-3TS 2016 laminat 8/10 SOLD

3A-3TS 2017 laminat 10/10  SOLD

And a few non Acronym accessories

Apple Airpods unopened  SOLD

Pwnie Express Pwn Pad 2014 model updated with latest software

funny how you have this disdain for resellers when you copped the 3ts to resell

3 hours ago, Voyager said:

Ha! I copped for a friend who had been trying to cop for a while. He copped at the same exact time as I did, so I had an extra one lying around. I ended up selling it to CARLOOA for retail +$20 +shipping.

I'm not trying to get rich here, friendo.

+300. Truthful. Thanks man.

11 hours ago, Voyager said:

Ha! I copped for a friend who had been trying to cop for a while. He copped at the same exact time as I did, so I had an extra one lying around. I ended up selling it to CARLOOA for retail +$20 +shipping.

I'm not trying to get rich here, friendo.

apologies :)

sold

ic - 3a-3ts 2016 black laminate - 8/10
a bit worn for me
can send pictures over by request.

looking for - 3a-3ts in 9/10 or better condition. doesnt matter what material as long as the price is right.

selling/trading - 3a-1 black laminated limonta 2014 - 9/10 - $800 obo. would trade for a 3ts(add cash)
http://i.imgur.com/5db2jCy.jpg

Edited by Kamikaze

SOLD!

Acronym 3A-9TS 
Very rare bag produced in collaboration with Beauty & Youth Japan and Bagjack.
7.5/10 Condition - No stains, holes or odours!
The bag has 3 zip enclosed pockets, comes with an internal (removable) laptop holder.
$575 USD / €530 EUR / $750 AUD

Located in Melbourne, Australia. 
Worldwide shipping available at the buyers expense, contact me for a quote to your location.
Local meet up available in Melbourne.

IMG_2194.JPG

IMG_2186.JPG

IMG_2191.JPG

IMG_2197.JPG

IMG_2203.JPG

IMG_2204.JPG

Edited by senorfraz

On 3/25/2017 at 9:43 AM, juniyasu said:

WTB

*Need all size Small

J47A-GT

J1A-GT

J1B-S Raf

P10A-CH Blk

J46-S Raf

J50-WS

Please hit me and thanks

Why did this guy receive negative points? Genuinely wondering because I didn't see anything he did wrong 

24 minutes ago, j0f1sh said:

Why did this guy receive negative points? Genuinely wondering because I didn't see anything he did wrong 

He is not from the Acronym community:) give something useful to the group, at least your opinion, fit pics,etc and only then post WTB. If not - welcome to Grailed, half of the items he seeks are/were there

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic