The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

I am not an expert, but pretty sure duty is assessed on a per package basis so you should be fine. I've done it before and was fine. Duty on clothes is ~9% so even though ACR charges €39 for shipping, it should come out cheaper. 

I have done this before and it is on per package basis. If you buy them bag and attachments separate you wont pay any customs fee's for the USA. Only time would be if you spend over $800 on a single package if I recall the amount correctly.

WTS (+$65 for international shipping)

J55-MP, Medium, Black, 9.0/10 condition (no signs of wear), specification sheet and bag included$550 f&f pp or $570 invoiced

P23TS-S, Medium, Black, BNWT, specification sheet and bag included, $950 f&f pp or $990 invoiced

J43A-GT, Medium, Black, 9.5/10 condition (no signs of wear), specification sheet and bag included, $1450 f&f pp or $ 1510 invoiced

Pictures on request. If you're in North America I will provide you photo updates and ship on the same day if you pay before 6pm. Supremesan, Solographik, bobbypee, and orignalprogram can attest to my selling. If you're international, I'll send email updates. Packing/shipping/etc. Will ship Fedex

Edited by CARLOOA

FS:

Acrnm 3a-5ts, first issue, cordura version. SOLD

Acrnm FFW-T1, size XL, bnwt

Acrnm P9-S, size XL, black, full set, as new    SOLD

Pm me.....

no lowballers and timewasters, please....

Only serious buyers

Thanks

Merry Christmas gents....

Edited by DevilsDancer

Hello,

Still looking for a J46 variant in new/like new condition.

Also interest check on.

J34-GT Sz Small Olive

J40-S Sz Small Black

3A-3TS Limonta (the newer textile that doesn't fade/crack)

ACR LF 1 SZ 8 Black

ACR Presto SZ S Olive

WTS (+$65 for international shipping)

J55-MP, Medium, Black, 9.0/10 condition (no signs of wear), specification sheet and bag included$550 f&f pp or $570 invoiced

Acronym x Nikelab Air Presto Mid Utility Lava/Volt, S, BNIB, $385 f&f pp or $400 invoiced

Pictures on request. If you're in North America I will provide you photo updates and ship on the same day if you pay before 6pm. Supremesan, Solographik, bobbypee, and orignalprogram can attest to my selling. If you're international, I'll send email updates. Packing/shipping/etc. Will ship Fedex

Edited by CARLOOA

WTB: P10-S in Black or Night size medium. New to used as long as medium to light use, no heavy duty wear or extreme UV fades. Patina is fine. New member, but been lurking for awhile now. Already own a pair in small and they fit great overall but would like a bit more stacking. I have the calves to fill em out, but they feel a bit short as the just meet the top of my foot. Serious inquiry. Have Paypal ready to go. Hit me up.

For Sale:

LA3-DS       Black Large - $365                 Condition 9/10

Free Shipping inside the US via USPS Priority Mail with Tracking Number.

International PM me to work out shipping.

Paypal +4% or Paypal Friends & Family for amount above.

Edited by jward451

I got a p10-s from udbrud today(

Seller said me what condition is 8.8/10, but real condition is 5-6/10. A lot of difference between photos of udbrud and reality 

Very used and a lot of fade areas. (UV Fade, and cleaning) 

As I wrote, very sorry that you're not pleased with your purchase, but definitely not in agreement with you about the use condition, since it hasn't been used much, and the overall fading was stated in advance in every post about the sale.

I got a p10-s from [/size]udbrud[/size] today([/size]

Seller said me what condition is 8.8/10, but real condition is 5-6/10. [/size]A lot of difference between photos of udbrud and reality 

Very used and a lot of fade areas. (UV Fade, and cleaning) [/size]

Let's see some pics since you're already airing dirty laundry...

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic