The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

Update:ss-j2 sold, 3ts sold.
Other items available,shoot me your offer.
Thanks.
Also adding human black tee:

sold

updating pics in grailed for

ss-j4 https://www.grailed....6-Acronym-SS-J4 ,price update:450 usd all included
ss-J1A sold
P-C1 https://www.grailed....19-Acronym-P-C1 price update:350 usd all included

full pack GT-J5A,size l,nice condition sold
Also adding ss16 p20-s in raf size m.nice condition,with all spec sheet and ziplock bag. asking for 650 600 usd for all.

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjFrSHRxdWdiU0RJNTJRRGhHWjA0

update:
my 3rd arm set: 3ts sold,

3a mk3 full pack,beat up situation but all functions and parts working fine

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjFlRVdCZmdJdzhYbWdzVFRMTDli
c0w3Um5RZjRUSjFlRVdCZmdJdzhYb2M4dUdVM1Ez
c0w3Um5RZjRUSjFlRVdCZmdJdzhYZzJSWWFGV3c3

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjFlRVdCZmdJdzhYa2xRMEpJb2R5

ss-j2 dark blue version,nanosphere and more wool than grey version. codition great,8 0f 10,no sling,jacket itself. sold

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

ink has absolutely NO reason to jack up their prices like this except due to PURE EVIL GREED

Hong Kong has no import tax.

this kind of disrespectful retail should be boycotted

I visited Ink today to try on a few pieces. Their prices are marked up about 50% higher than most US-based retailers. 

That said, I'm not sure why you consider their pricing "disrespectful". Their physical storefront is in an area of Hong Kong that commands very high rent. Also, they are still a relatively small shop, and they need to make money as well; as you know, brick and mortar stores are having an increasingly hard time competing in retail. Besides, Ink's main clientele seems to be the rich Chinese from mainland... so if they're able to sell-through their inventory at their marked up prices, then more power to them. 

Overall, they're still supporting Acronym by making buys season after season. Their pricing doesn't impact you, just don't buy from them and let them be. There is no need for boycotting...

FS:

Acronym P20-S, size XL, black, full pack (BNWT).

3A - MTS2 (full set).

3A - MTS1 (full set).

3A-MZ2TS (laminate, first issue)   SOLD

3A-MZ1 (laminate, first issue)  SOLD

3A-MK2 (laminate, first issue    SOLD

Acronym FFW-T1Merino Turtleneck Sweater, size XL, full pack (tags, plastic bag and paper description), BNWT.

Acromym P9-S, size XL, black, full pack, as new.

Any questiones, pm me....

Thanks

Edited by DevilsDancer

I visited Ink today to try on a few pieces. Their prices are marked up about 50% higher than most US-based retailers.

That said, I'm not sure why you consider their pricing "disrespectful". Their physical storefront is in an area of Hong Kong that commands very high rent. Also, they are still a relatively small shop, and they need to make money as well; as you know, brick and mortar stores are having an increasingly hard time competing in retail. Besides, Ink's main clientele seems to be the rich Chinese from mainland... so if they're able to sell-through their inventory at their marked up prices, then more power to them.

Overall, they're still supporting Acronym by making buys season after season. Their pricing doesn't impact you, just don't buy from them and let them be. There is no need for boycotting...

sure. to each his own.

GT- J20 Medium Minty 9/10 - $700

3A-MSOL1 Solar Charger w/ battery -$200

Nemen Multi Pocket Jacket Grey Large Brand New with tags $230

arc'teryx veilance voronoi Gray 33 Brand New without tags $170 ( Will trade for size 31-32 ) 

arc'teryx veilance mionn black vest medium worn twice $200 

Price don't include shipping costs

DSC03020.jpg

Edited by upheavel

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic