The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

what they worth

size large P9-CH in good condition

I've seen them on Grailed and Ebay between $350-$450...

Just curious...what color?

All items come with spec sheet and ziploc bag

BNWT - Acronym P17-CH - NIGHT in size M - $750 USD plus 4% pp fees shipped.

SOLD BNWT - Acronym J47A-GT in size M - $1350 USD plus 4% pp fees shipped.

Haven't sold anything on SuperFuture before but I have great feedback on Grailed https://www.grailed.com/users/16498/feedback

Edited by zer0cool

This is correct, duty is only collected on items priced $800+ and Acronym does deduct VAT for non-EU customers. Their shipping charges are kind of silly though so if you can, order from firmament (which offer free shipping) or another EU or UK site (and I know it's not always possible). 

VAT is sales taxes, in Europe, it's included into the advertised price rather than being added like it's the case in North America

Lots of people I know do that, rent a PO box right across the border with a bunch of ppl. Or get someone to proxy for you, it's not hard to find. Canadian duties are ridiculous

Would it work if I made two seperate purchases so that the both order will be less than $800? Buy the 3a 3ts and then buy the two attachments in another order? I would have to pay shipping twice which I am not sure if it would be cheaper than paying the import tax/duty fees?

Let me know what you guys think!

Also, anyone selling acronym attachments on this thread?

On Grailed right now.....Devildancer is a solid seller, no doubt !!!

https://www.grailed.com/listings/807973-Acronym-Acronym-attachment

Edited by jward451

All items come with spec sheet and ziploc bag

BNWT - Acronym P17-CH - NIGHT in size M - $750 USD plus 4% pp fees shipped.

SOLD BNWT - Acronym J47A-GT in size M - $1350 USD plus 4% pp fees shipped.

Haven't sold anything on SuperFuture before but I have great feedback on Grailed https://www.grailed.com/users/16498/feedback

whoa that j47a sold fast!

sig check!

Would it work if I made two seperate purchases so that the both order will be less than $800? Buy the 3a 3ts and then buy the two attachments in another order? I would have to pay shipping twice which I am not sure if it would be cheaper than paying the import tax/duty fees?

Let me know what you guys think!

I am not an expert, but pretty sure duty is assessed on a per package basis so you should be fine. I've done it before and was fine. Duty on clothes is ~9% so even though ACR charges €39 for shipping, it should come out cheaper. 

WTB:

Looking for a J50-WS or J51-WS in either Large or X-Large....drop me a line if you're looking to cut one loose.

J50-WS:

28a95b1d9a9692f5b51d162e3663e1b7.jpg

J51-WS:

d4c808244f5782dab7a7d6c48902f666.jpg

WTS: S8-DS in medium.  Only tried on, includes bag and tags.  $400+ PP fees  $325 includes USPS Priority shipping to US Only, Signature Confirmation, with insurance.  Also open to trades for the items in my signature.

Drop to $300 shipped with USPS Priority shipping to US only.  Signature confirm and insurance included.  Open to trades for items in sig as well.  

Edited by thatslapz

I have one of this tool..excellent condition.  ..black medium...Anyone interested?

ss-j7 3xdry - black, medium. comes with data sheet, bag, jacketslingæ, forelockæ. excellent condition, no pilling -- sold.

bc9059143b04f347d66bf2382ffbc87fff04c2f8

Edited by shinshoryuken

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic