The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

FS

SS-J25 from FW 12-13, size S. Worn several times, as in new condition, with plastic bag, specsheet, sling and tags. 450$

SS-J16 from FW 09-10, size M. Worn several times, I can't see any damage or tears or whatever, but put 9/10 because of its age, with sling and both forcelock and logotape, but no bag and specsheet. 300$ SOLD!!!

X-J13,  size M  + 3A-SB, worn several times, as new condition with sling, specsheets and plastic bag. 300$

Price includes shipping worldwide

amazing trade with Ztema:so nice communication,fast shipment and most important,those softshells are essential supplyment for a schoeller head like me. :)

谢谢  arigatou

:ph34r:

Can only say the same good words about Xu as a buyer - fast payment and nice communication too. Pleasure doing business with you, Xu!

WTT

Have a pair of P10-S in Black, Size Large ( Have been worn a bit, but great condition, zero flaws )

Looking to trade for same pant, same size,  in RAF 

Alternatively, if you have other model Raf pants to trade and would like to discuss, please also get in touch

Based in London 

Edited by off-world

Literally brand new Acronym x Nemen SC-7 in black. Like, I've never even unfolded it. I bought two because I was super in love with them and I'm just not wearing them enough to justify keeping two. Size small, looking for $350.

mfUvkWJ.jpg

I have this listed on Grailed but would prefer to sell on here to avoid the fee - Purchased from DevilsDancer

International buyers cover shipping costs 

Acronym GT-J27PL 

$750 OBO

Sz. L 

Comes with bag, spec sheets, jacket sling, etc. 

No rips or tears 

Main flaws are some pilling under the hitch tabs on the sleeves and around the cuffs 

Interior label tag ripped off, however this has no effect whatsoever on the functionality of the jacket 

The plastic bag has a small tear - This is how I received it 

Open to reasonable offers

25909169783_2d2faa98db_z.jpg

Grailed link: https://www.grailed.com/listings/574648

Bump.

Looking for the SS-CP1 or SS-CP1F cloak. PM me if you want to sell.

Edited by SamFlay

Literally brand new Acronym x Nemen SC-7 in black. Like, I've never even unfolded it. I bought two because I was super in love with them and I'm just not wearing them enough to justify keeping two. Size small, looking for $350.

mfUvkWJ.jpg

Cover fees and shipping and I'll take 300, I just want a quick sale as I could use the money.

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic