The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

IC/FS:

J47-GT

Size Medium.

Worn once. Like new. Minor flaw: zipper pull came apart a little bit on the bottom (not sure how)

Comes with everything: Dust bag, jacket sling, tags, etc. 

Looking to get back what I paid. 1050 990 + shipping/pp fees (%4) OBO.

PM me if interested. Will provide more pictures if needed. Thanks all. 

http://imgur.com/a/2wwK1

FS: J32-GT black (SS 16) - size: S

Only worn a few times, like new condition. Comes with bag, spec sheet, sling and tags:  940,- 890,- Euro + shipping costs or trade for J47 size S.

PM me if you are interested or in case you need further information/pictures.

J32_1.jpg

J32_2.jpg

Price drop

https://www.grailed.com/listings/576680-Acronym-J32-GT-SS16

Edited by Tobsen1010

WTS/WTT: Brand New (no spec sheet/bag - Union LA purchase) J44GT.  2015 version. Small.  Black.  Never worn.  615 USD shipped/included.

J46-S (small)

J41-GT(medium)

J1B-S (medium/RAF)

3a-3ts SVR 

Bump.  Final drop.

Edited by shieldsy

there always seem to be a consistent amount of J32 and J27 on grailed up for grabs. why is that? Is the fit not what people expect? Are they too "plain" of pieces to have dropped ACR-tier cash money on? 

I think for a lot of people it is too "plain".  There are a lot of cheaper alternatives for a similar "plain" aesthetic (lack of over pockets, etc - which is why you see a lot more J47s over J47As for sale.)  I think for some people when they buy Acronym, they want it scream Acronym.  Personally I love both.  My J32 is my every day jacket and its amazing.

Edited by shieldsy

there always seem to be a consistent amount of J32 and J27 on grailed up for grabs. why is that? Is the fit not what people expect? Are they too "plain" of pieces to have dropped ACR-tier cash money on?

I bought my J32 originally as my first acronym jacket, really enjoyed it, but sold it when I found out the J1A-GT was still in small sizes on acrnm.com

The fit was great and It wasn't too "plain" from my perspective since it was my first acronym jacket, so everything about it was cool as fuck. I just wanted to be even cooler with the J1A.

i sold my j27 because i wasnt a fan of the cut. a little too long for my liking. thinking about it now it was a pretty plain jacket as well but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. makes for a good everyday rain coat

Edited by Kamikaze

WTB:

If anyone wants to unload their 3a-3SLVR!

Still want.  a lot.  

https://www.grailed.com/listings/590085-Acronym-3A-3TS

The stock cover photo that the seller used *isn't* of the SLVR, but their photos suggest that they are in fact selling a SLVR. 

EDIT - just confirmed with the seller that it is indeed a SVR :-) 

Edited by KA1555

No affiliation but someone's got a bargain pair of P8TS-X in small on Grailed...grab em quick someone! My favourite Acronym material!

https://www.grailed.com/listings/588691-Acronym-P8TS-X

pants have been professional altered!!!!

Pants have been altered and no pictures or description of the alteration.

Sounds like he ruined them and is trying to cut his losses.

At this point, I'd be skeptical of anyone with less than a 10 feedback score on Grailed. Something tells me that's probably the same guy. 

hah yea, I've asked him for his paypal addy - to see if its verified.

I'm a little bit sketched out by ppl with no feedback history and who've dropped prices within a day of posting items.

In my case (J32 fs) it is simply a sizing issue, just a tiny bit smaller than expected in the shoulder/chest area, just couldn't make it work and thought too long over it instead of returning right away. The fit in general is great.

hah yea, I've asked him for his paypal addy - to see if its verified.

I'm a little bit sketched out by ppl with no feedback history and who've dropped prices within a day of posting items.

i hate the international lowballers

HEY 50% ASKING PRICE TO INCLUDE SHIPPING TO MOGADISHU?

PLZ ADVISE

Edited by po_boy_fuuma_hatesbürgerz

Still have a few things for sale plus a brand new in bag j28-k red/large ($1050) and a pair of p10-ch black/xl that are barely worn ($750) :) message me pls

Edited by jbob24

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic