The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

i purchase a J1A-GT medium (fits perfectly to me, but little bit small with a insulator), is there someone who wants to trade with Large size?

Or someone want to buy for 1400 $, 1200$ this allow me to purchase from a friend

Regards, M.V.

Edited by mattialife

IC:  FS:

I guess I should give the price for the items, and decided to add some new so:

SS-J25 from FW 12-13, size S. Worn several times, as in new condition, with plastic bag, specsheet, sling and tags. 600$

SS-J16 from FW 09-10, size M. Worn several times, I can't see any damage or tears or whatever, but put 9/10 because of its age, with sling and both forcelock and logotape, but no bag and specsheet. 450$

X-J13,  size M  + 3A-SB, worn several times, as new condition with sling, specsheets and plastic bag. 450$

Also have MK-1 in x-pac, 10/10 with specsheet and plastic bag, which I can sell for 200$, but only with some of the items above

Price do not include paypal fees and shipping. Sorry for the bad pictures, detailed photos will be provided on request.

Thanks

20160322_212325_resized.jpg

20160322_211909_resized.jpg

DSC03077.jpg

DSC03073.jpg

Edited by Ztema

i purchase a J1A-GT medium (fits perfectly to me, but little bit small with a insulator), is there someone who wants to trade with Large size?

Or someone want to buy for 1400 $, 1200$ this allow me to purchase from a friend

Regards, M.V.

Regards, M.V.

Hi MV

What are your measurements?

On the ACR website the jacket is shown with an insulator and the jacket open (Cut to accommodate insulator). So this is your confirmation that it's too small to accommodate one?

IC:  FS:

I guess I should give the price for the items, and decided to add some new so:

SS-J25 from FW 12-13, size S. Worn several times, as in new condition, with plastic bag, specsheet, sling and tags. 600$ 550$

SS-J16 from FW 09-10, size M. Worn several times, I can't see any damage or tears or whatever, but put 9/10 because of its age, with sling and both forcelock and logotape, but no bag and specsheet. 450$ 400$

X-J13,  size M  + 3A-SB, worn several times, as new condition with sling, specsheets and plastic bag. 450$ 400$

Also have MK-1 in x-pac, 10/10 with specsheet and plastic bag, which I can sell for 200$ 180$, but only with some of the items above

Price do not include paypal fees and shipping. Sorry for the bad pictures, detailed photos will be provided on request.

Thanks

FS:

P17-DS SS16 L/BNWBSS1

S8-DS SS16 S/BNWBSS1

SS-J1F FW1112 S/BNWSS2 1100USD

(up on grilled too)

1 BrandNewWithBagSpecSheetaeâ„¢

2 BrandNewWithSpecSheetaeâ„¢

Edited by danii

EDIT:  Couldn't find an agreeable trade, now Sold

Non drop related: 

WTT 

This is a longshot, due to the rarity of the jackets,  but worth a shot..

Looking to discuss + exchange pics for potential trades via pm / email.

I have a S-J1A Stotz Etaproof in size XL. Olive / Black arm.

My all time favourite acr piece. 

Very good condition. Especially considering it's age.

Pics are raw out of my iphone.

Looking to trade for same jacket in size L or M,  in good condition

Or for a J36-GT  ( Olive body / black arm version only ) in Size L or M, ( prefer L )  in good condition

if you happen to want this and have something off the hook like an xpac 8TS stacked with modulars,or a GT-J16 in L to offer, we could talk ! The Same jacket in a smaller size or the J36 in the same colourway in L ( or M ) is what i'm really wanting though.

Basically, open to hear ideas for other acr trades..

Based in London.

cheers

IMG_1008_zpsdkllawca.jpg

IMG_0985_zpswkqhvfai.jpg

IMG_0999_zpsflq30gjv.jpg

IMG_1014_zpsbvrqeyga.jpg

IMG_1003_zpssapfyxmv.jpg

IMG_1006_zpszd30m9ze.jpg

IMG_1016_zpswswovh8a.jpg

IMG_1013_zpspeabhqfu.jpg

IMG_1012_zps4q55bd10.jpg

Edited by off-world

Final price drop!

FS:

SS-J25 from FW 12-13, size S. Worn several times, as in new condition, with plastic bag, specsheet, sling and tags. 600$ 550$ 500$

SS-J16 from FW 09-10, size M. Worn several times, I can't see any damage or tears or whatever, but put 9/10 because of its age, with sling and both forcelock and logotape, but no bag and specsheet. 450$ 400$ 350$

X-J13,  size M  + 3A-SB, worn several times, as new condition with sling, specsheets and plastic bag. 450$ 400$ 350$

Also have MK-1 in x-pac, 10/10 with specsheet and plastic bag, which I can sell for 200$ 180$, but only with some of the items above

Thanks

FS: P23TS-S, size M, RAF Green

lightly used (around 10 times), selling because it's too tight in the calves for me. bought in december 2015. with spec sheet, bag and tags. slight stretching in the jersey cuffs. Sold out everywhere in this size. shipping from norway. 

photos here: 

https://www.grailed.com/listings/519482-Acronym-P23TS-S--size-M--RAF-GREEN

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic