The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

fleabay (not my sale, or any association) is your best bet Calbeee and probably will have to pay over the odds. also try grailed.

thanks for the heads up man, but wow that price is unreal!  equivalent to 810 CAD shipped

Also, do you know how I would size in these?  I am an 8 in all my Nike flyknits, 8 in Adidas ultra boost, 7Y in AF1, and 40 in CP achilles low

I've been camping grailed for months still no luck hah

Edited by Calbeee

thanks for the heads up man, but wow that price is unreal!  equivalent to 810 CAD shipped

Also, do you know how I would size in these?  I am an 8 in all my Nike flyknits, 8 in Adidas ultra boost, 7Y in AF1, and 40 in CP achilles low

I've been camping grailed for months still no luck hah

A full size run is available on acrnm.com though. 

Nice one. You made the front all black. How did you do it?

photoshop:) but I am going to use acetone it first and then use angelus acrylic paint and matte finish. the tongue tag will be removed and replaced with custom webbing and the red webbing tab replaced with hand sewn black one. also the colour parts will be blacked out by the angleus paint.

J44-GT from SS15 drop in size L as new, rarely worn - selling cause of wrong size.

Looking to sell or possibly exchange for J41-GT in size M (in excellent condition).

Also looking to buy J41-GT size M.

If interested please DM me.

Tks

IMG 4297

IMG 4293

IMG 4292

IMG 4291

IMG 4289

Edited by PaoloB_R

For Sale: 3A-3TS bag, XPAC version

Condition: 7/10. Bag is like new, bottom corners are slightly ripped. No velcro patch (I can add new ACR logo patch if you want), QLQR puller replaced with new without ACR logo.

Bag is in Moscow, Russia.

Price: $350 plus shipping.

Photos can be found here http://yadi.sk/d/-8b1Lh1yoc6Aw
Edited by zoobre

For sale:

- New LA5-MP Object Dyed Multiprene Long Sleeve Shirt in black, size M for €328/$370.

I sized up to L (1.82 cm, the M fits tight around the shoulders and hardly being to able to close the collar button) and this is what I paid. Not looking to make money of it, just a return.

Also for sale is the:

- SS-CP1F cloak from ACR-FW-1112 in size Small for $765 in great condition with all tags and bad and spec sheet.

http://imgur.com/a/geIEA

-----

Also cool gadget if anyone is interested. The Om/one. The world's first levitating bluetooth speaker. I have 2 of them so you can pair them and listen in stereo. Also has a mic so you can answer your calls or take m on a picnic.

http://imgur.com/a/ZEz02

http://i.imgur.com/OJACIEL.gifv

Reviews don't look so favorable on that speaker man, seems like crowdfunding gone wrong haha

Reviews don't look so favorable on that speaker man, seems like crowdfunding gone wrong haha

The levitation, sound, mic and pairing are all working nicely. Whats a bit of a snag is charging but it's doable. It's actually quite a cool gadget. Anyone interested - I will let em off cheaply.

WTS: GT-J18f (women), size S, worn few times so 9/10 condition, with sling, bag and sheet. Please PM with offers.

500$ + shipping + paypal fees

SOLD!!!

Edited by Ztema

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic