The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

WTB: Acronym P9 trousers, size Medium only. Strong preference for P9-E in black, but will happily consider other cloths and colors. Please tell me what you've got via PM.

Shipment to Canada via your country's postal service. Payment via PayPal (I'm sorry), or by EMT if you're also in Canada.

FOR SALE: All prices in USD and include shipping within the United States. I will ship internationally but will require extra shipping and you must agree to my terms.

1 - ACR-SS-11 SET-1 Black/Large: Includes GT-J21, X-SL1, and 3A-Sa, as well as tags, bag and spec sheet. In Good Condition. 2 minor flaws, the right side sleeve Speedlock is detached from the jacket but does not impede functionality. There is also one loose thread near the thumb of the left arm X-SL1. The Jacket and Sleeves are in excellent condition, all taped seams, zippers, snaps, etc are good to go. The 3A bag is unused.

$700 (would also trade straight across for a new version 3a-1 or xpac 3a-1+cash)

2 - ACR-SS-12 P9-E OD Green/Large: Includes all tags, bag and spec sheet. In reasonable condition, they've been worn around a bit and washed a few times and show the appropriate wear. No holes or faded areas. Pockets, zips, seams, etc in excellent condition.

$300

3 - ACR-SS-15 P17-S Black/Large: Includes all tags, bag and spec sheet. Excellent, newer condition. They've only been worn a few times and have never been washed. All features and functions of these pants are at 100%.

$350

Let me know if you would like to see any other pictures.
96AABEB9-E8D0-4B5A-9F1C-377F8E572D08_zps
E44CE6B7-7963-4A30-9C08-8432D2D439E1_zps
80230333-A31E-4FE8-9ADB-A0F6D86C5FCD_zps
7F6F0C45-E027-450F-B30A-76CAEC5B9885_zps
30D600FC-23D8-4C76-B9E2-80BC8F690327_zps
580A5C17-7F2C-4A07-A0F0-E7F2FD3C49AE_zps
039B392D-AFD0-42FA-88DB-D7CFFE0BABCA_zps
9FCA44DD-EE52-4546-941D-8F0FEA50F894_zps

Edited by jbob24

FS:

GT-J18 

GORE-TEX PRO SHELL INTEROPS TRENCHCOAT

SIZE S

SOLD 

Trench version of the legendary J11 blazer and only ACRONYM HARDSHELL with a male and female equivalent. Old school ACRONYM pattern-making, cut sharp like a quantum blade.

Lightly worn, never washed, virtually no signs of wear except slight patina on metal fasteners. Complete with tags, bag, spec sheet and OG ACRNM branding. 

Measurements (Actual):

1/2 chest 49.5 cm

Length: 92 cm

Shoulder: 15 cm

Sleeve: 63 cm

FIT: PROFILE 

dsc07507gys8j.jpg

dsc07506zzsst.jpg

Edited by cmdR

WTT: Looking for a black GT-J34 in medium.  I have a GT-J27PL (medium) or DS-HD2 (black/medium) for trade + cash.   Holding for now, will update if offering up again.

I am also looking for a DS-KA3 and 3A-MK2 XPAC.  Can do cash or possible trade + cash for the items listed above.  Please PM if you have any leads or are interested.

Edited by thatslapz

FS:

Very rare Acronym E-J4TS + 2 3A-MP2TS Modular Tec Sys Peripheral Pocket

black, size L (no paper description, tags and plastic bag).....sorry

Jacket in good condition! There are minor scrapes the bottom on the inside!

On not affect the functionality of the jacket!

When you wear invisible!

Any questiones, please pm.....

cf9b95610fd9.jpg

http://www.firmamentberlin.com/acronym/22476/e-j4ts_epic_amphibious_cotton_jacket.html

Thanks

SOLD

Edited by DevilsDancer

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic