The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

WTB many different acronym jackets, size small (GT-J34; DS-HD2; CH-J3B; J32-GT; SS-J25; J38-LP)

will buy others, mainly just interested in the minimal stuff, I.E. not a fan of flak pockets and the like.

Oh yeah, still selling my 3A-2, immaculate condition for $300 OBO plus ship within the US. Don't be shy, make an offer! 

Edited by lysosome

FS:

Very-very rare

Acronym 3A-1 3RD ARM all cordura version (one first issue, about the beginning of the 2000s, handmade of Berlin).

Excellent condition for his age!

No plastic bag and papaer descriptions, sorry.

Bag in Moscow.

SOLD

c23a25d11671.jpg

Any questions pm me

Thanks

Edited by DevilsDancer

WTB:

Looking for some pants in olive size XL.   Drop me a line if you've got a pair you're looking to cut loose...

FS 

Very-very rare 

Acronym 3A-5TS (BAGJACK manufacturing) all cordura version + all attachment (one first issue, about the beginning of the 2000s, handmade of Berlin)

I compiled this configuration few years! This bag and all the details to it are in a state of delicious despite her age!

Bag includes   paper  description and a plastic bag! Some items also have  plastic bags and paper description!

At the moment, almost impossible to find this model handbags and accessories for her((

Bag in Moscow 

Any questiones pm me

Thanks

6da1eb281eb2.jpg

a0dbe41da530.jpg

Edited by DevilsDancer

FS 

Very-very rare 

Acronym 3A-5TS (BAGJACK manufacturing) all cordura version + all attachment (one first issue, about the beginning of the 2000s, handmade of Berlin)

I compiled this configuration few years! This bag and all the details to it are in a state of delicious despite her age!

Bag includes   paper  description and a plastic bag! Some items also have  plastic bags and paper description!

At the moment, almost impossible to find this model handbags and accessories for her((

Bag in Moscow 

Any questiones pm me

Thanks

6da1eb281eb2.jpg

a0dbe41da530.jpg

Wow, haven't seen one of these for a while. I have the exact same bag, which I have used almost daily for over 10 years now, and it basically looks as good as it did on day one. True classic.

Bump with updates:

Prices are as follows:
3A-3TS: 550 USD (have the sheet but no plastic bag)
3a-MK1: 150 USD each (would like to sell these as a pair)
3a-MP1: 125 USD
3A-MTS4: 115 USD pending payment
3A-5TSR: 600 USD Price drop
3A-WK2: 50 USD  pending payment
3A-MZ1: 125 USD
3A-MTS1: 50 USD pending payment

Link to photos:

https://www.flickr.c...2590@N00/39Xr4g

Prices +shipping and 4% PayPal fees unless payment is gifted. 

All are ready to go. 

Still need a jacket to protect me from the rain this fall, interested in any of the following:

WTB:

GT-J19

GT-J20

J25-SS

J34-GTPL

All in black and size S (possibly M depending on measurements)

WTB: J36-GT

This is kinda old, not holding to much hope on this one...but figured I'd check.  Looking for a size Medium or Large

PM me if you're looking to cut one loose

02-10-2013_acronym_j36gtjacket_black_1.j

Edited by jward451

Feedback for DevilsDancer..

This guy did a proxy from Moscow to New Zealand for me. Absolutely amazing service. Had the item posted within 24 hours of receiving my payment. Updates on the tracking of the parcel as soon as any update had happened via whatsapp. Photos of the posting process as he did it and also he's just a top bloke ! Thanks a lot mate I wouldn't hesitate to do business with you again.

Not mine but this just posted up on eBay....haven't seen one in awhile.

Acronym HY-J3S in an XL

$_57.JPG

Feedback for DevilsDancer..

This guy did a proxy from Moscow to New Zealand for me. Absolutely amazing service. Had the item posted within 24 hours of receiving my payment. Updates on the tracking of the parcel as soon as any update had happened via whatsapp. Photos of the posting process as he did it and also he's just a top bloke ! Thanks a lot mate I wouldn't hesitate to do business with you again.

Thank you for your feedback bro! welcome any time! if there is a need again help, let me know!))

Flipflop214, on 04 Jun 2015 - 10:09 AM, said:snapback.png

FS:P14-S Sz L BLK 9/10 condition with bag and spec sheet $OLD!!!J29-S Sz L BLK 10/10 only tried on $760 shipped within the USA add 4% for PP fees or send as gift (international buyers, please send me a pm for actual shipping cost).
Willing to trade for:
CP2 sz L or M BLK
DS-HD2 sz L Dust
P10-S sz L BLK
WS-J25 sz L
J25-SS sz L
P17-S sz M or L
3A-5TS XPAC
3A-8TS
3A-7TS

bump

Edited by Flipflop214

FS: HY-J3S Hybrid Etaproof Softshell Jacket X-Large (fits like a Large):

Jacket fits slim, more like a size Large jacket. For reference, I am 5'10 and 187 lbs and this jacket fits perfect. I am a size 44 in Flathead japanese shirts, L in uniqlo thermal V-neck tees 

I used with a ruler with the garment laid flat:
Shoulder: 19"
Shoulder to bottom length: 25.5"
Sleeve: 24.5"

IMG_0968_zpsp5j69roc.jpg

IMG_0957_zpsastthgef.jpg

IMG_0954_zpsogfd83ek.jpg

More pics: http://s830.photobucket.com/user/rmchiu87/library/Acronym%20HY-J3S?sort=3&page=1

Asking $485 shipped within the USA (pay via Paypal gift or add 4% for Paypal fees).  PM me for international shipping cost.  Meetups in San Francisco area are welcomed!

Edited by rmc

UPDATE 8/19: Size of GT-J16 is actually XL but it fits like a LG. Also 3TS is sold.

Prices are as follows:

GT-J16 Size XL (Fits like a large), Black, Like new only worn once or twice and never in the rain, 800 USD

-I still have the label patch and forcelock, as well as the packable hood.

3A-MP1: 125 USD
3A-MZ1: 125 USD

Prices do not include shipping or 4% paypal fees. 4% will be waived if payment is gifted. If more than one item is purchased and you are located in the CONUS I will waive the shipping and ship for free via USPS priority.

Sold items:

3A-3TS

3A-5TSR

3A-MK1 x 2

3A-MTS4

3A-MTS1

3A-WK2

Link to photos:

https://www.flickr.c...2590@N00/39Xr4g

Edited by firstdoorontheleft

$600 500 USD incl. paypal/shipping in North America.

$620 520 USD incl paypal/shipping in EU / Asia.

uiUfmoR.jpg

sexOxzI.jpg

0jPKOMB.jpg

acronym p10-e

small

black

excellent condition

price drop -> $500 USD shipped NA / $520 USD shipped intl

Edited by bryanayrb

hi guys

still selling these as below, including shipping fee

can buy together, or, interesting in using these two to exchange GT- j28 (fw1213, black in small) and J1A-LP (fw1415, gray in small) 

1. DS-HD2 in S, olive, usd $400   ---> usd $350

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/147967-the-acronym-community-sales-thread/?p=3169447

1. GT-j15, in M, black, usd $520     ---> usd $480

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/147967-the-acronym-community-sales-thread/?p=3170322

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic