The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

Huge shout out to Unmen for the ws-j25! Great communication, fast shipping, and a flawless product. Finally it is in my hands!

Selling brand new 3A-1 (the latest version, right-handed). Only tried on at home, comes with sheet and bag. Looking for retail or close to retail price + pp fees, but will pay for the shipping via EMS (can low value if needed). Trades are possible for the acr items in size S, PM me with your offers. Thanks! SOLD20150409_031423.jpg

Just want to say thanks to Artem ha excellent deal!

Thanks bro))

3A-5TS

GREY LAMINATE L

$720 650 600 USD PAYPAL / INCL ALL FEES & SHIPPING IN NA

roAB2YE.jpg?1

y5fmbke.jpg

JFuJJJU.jpg

zyHvS73.jpg

INSIDE

http://i.imgur.com/D1k27qT.jpg

BACK

http://i.imgur.com/JVNi5Vd.jpg

also since I've replaced it with the new 3A-1..

3A-1

GREY LAMINATE L

SOLD / INCL ALL FEES & SHIPPING IN NA

SuXGVSV.jpg

BACK

DETAIL
Edited by bryanayrb

Huge shout out to Unmen for the ws-j25! Great communication, fast shipping, and a flawless product. Finally it is in my hands!

Finally this item in the right hands. Glad.

Thanks for great deal too.

Edited by unmen

just a heads up- watch out if you're considering a deal with richgang.

looks like i've been taken for $1500 on that J45M-BW that was on grailed. sent me the wrong jacket. i tried reaching out and also filed a dispute with paypal. instead of responding he escalated it to a claim himself. never had to deal with this before- first time for everything i guess. will keep you guys posted

Thanks for the heads up.

I was about to ask him for one of his items :/

looks like i've been taken for $1500 on that J45M-BW that was on grailed. sent me the wrong jacket. i tried reaching out and also filed a dispute with paypal. instead of responding he escalated it to a claim himself. never had to deal with this before- first time for everything i guess. will keep you guys posted

How's this coming?

Didn't James.Tan purchase something from him recently, as well?

Yeah he bought the J1A-LP after being pressured for delaying. Haven't heard from him so hopefully that worked out. At least the dude probably actually had that one.

After some digging I figured out that the pics in his listing (and what he posted in the pick ups thread) were lifted from some random Japanese tweet.

I'm waiting to hear back from PayPal and it may be as late as 5/5. Pretty ridiculous since this should be an open and shut case. This fools grailed was already deleted before I discovered what happened from I'm guessing ripping off others.

This happened on the NikeTalk and KidRobot Forums over the last few years (although a different age demographic). On the KR forums people post in their signature line seller & buyer history as well as posting bad deals. But it's not full proof as even boardies with tons of post would flake also...

Flaking is one thing, but this is something entirely different. He had some other sales going on so I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt that maybe there was just a mix up with someone who had bought some CP Company. Which shouldn't happen anyway on a $1500 purchase., but when he didn't bother responding I knew it wasn't the case.

Hey, I just realized I posted about this being up on grailed.

If I brought your attention to it, I apologize, man.  

Maybe it's my penance for not repping your og post? Lol

Anyway might as well give you guys the rest of his info while I'm here-

Irl- Paul Alexander

238 e 111th st

1a

new york, ny

united states

Twitter-@SuperPusha

[email protected]

eBay- blkoutboyz

Alt account here tied to his email (shouts mark!)-

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/user/156323-twerkocet/

Fuck it, right?

Yeah he bought the J1A-LP after being pressured for delaying. Haven't heard from him so hopefully that worked out. At least the dude probably actually had that one.

After some digging I figured out that the pics in his listing (and what he posted in the pick ups thread) were lifted from some random Japanese tweet.

I'm waiting to hear back from PayPal and it may be as late as 5/5. Pretty ridiculous since this should be an open and shut case. This fools grailed was already deleted before I discovered what happened from I'm guessing ripping off others.

Hey bro, sorry to hear about your deal with Rich..

Hope you do get your funds back..

Fortunately, I did receive the J1A-LP together with the 3TS grey.. Had some holes on the J1A, so will need some fixing.. Wasn't expecting that tho..

Rich told me about the pool x acronym jacket on grailed.. Was an L, so I gave it a pass.. Wasn't aware that he was the seller too..

If it was an XL, I would have gone for it... And he did mention that he had the Pool acronym jacket in XL... But he said that he sold it to a friend...

Totally feel for you bro.. :(

Edited by james.tan

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic