The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

Btw, someone from Sweden has the rarely-seen P6's and a beige/white SS-J4, both in XL up on Ebay.

Hmm, T70 just moved to Sweden... ;)

...he did and has his beady eyes on that SS-J4 !! ( they're situated not too far from me too )

wtb p10-s black in small. firmament sent me a medium when I ordered a small.  <_<

If you haven't already, I would pester them to resolve the issue. They fucked up. I know they're 'out of stock', but they have a close relationship with acronym. They might be able to source a medium for you, considering the circumstances.

If you haven't already, I would pester them to resolve the issue. They fucked up. I know they're 'out of stock', but they have a close relationship with acronym. They might be able to source a medium for you, considering the circumstances.

yeah, I emailed them, and they just told me to ship it back for a full refund. I'll try emailing them again though, thanks for the tip.

worn a handful of times but no damage/marks/smells/wear through use at all

9/10 condition for sure, GT-J29A in olive from ss13 I beleive.

ofcourse comes with the GT-SL2 sleeves in the same condition

based in the UK, 600£ or

interested in trades/purchasing in M-L depending on fit of black jackets (J27 GT in particular) and most slim fitting acr bottoms in S (unsure on sizing looking for true waist 27-29 really don't know what bottoms fit like)

wtb p10-s black in small. firmament sent me a medium when I ordered a small.  <_<

I thought firmament never stocked the smalls, did they? 

Edited by Endless

decided to keep the gt-j5a, getting rid of the 3a-5ts (limonta mk II) though:

qWexynn.jpg

limonta mk II 3a-5ts. has side zips + top carrying handle. very good condition, no patina developed yet. has the following internal modules attached: extra small/default zip pouch, 15" laptop sleeve, key ring. modules ordered from bagjack – not ACR branded – but naturally integrate since bagjack produces the line. 

FPAR pin not included. pics here.

looking to get:

- $640 (+ shipping) for the bag alone

or

- $700 (+ shipping) for bag & extra bagjack modules.

UPDATE: GONE

Edited by insomnia

Brand new (only tried on) J27-GT Sz M.  $980 shipped in the US.

Hey man, i've messaged but you've not replied, is this still available?

EDIT: does anyone know of any stockist in the eu/asia with a j27-gt in a M

Edited by _dira

Shout out to Nikloay (Devil's Dancer) for the J21-E (and the St. Isaac Cathedral magnet)

Fast shipping and he will keep u up to date on any shipping notifications.

Pleasure doing business with u, sir

Welcome at any time, bro)

Enjoy your jacket

SOLD

J1A-S in Small in like new condition. Worn a few times. Does not come with blank logo tape, as I didn't get it when I purchased. Jacketsling, ACRNM tape, and SoundLock included along with bag, info sheet, and tags.

Will also consider trades + cash for P10-S in a small, or WS-J25 in small or medium. Still looking for a 3A-MK2 in xpac too. Thanks for looking.

Edited by thatslapz

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic