The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

SOLDSOLDSOLD

PL-J1 Convertible Windstopper Primaloft Jacket, size M, excellent condition

[[[sOLD]]]

As far as I know, this is the only insulated jacket they ever made. The arms zip off so you can wear it as a vest. Description from ACR:

A first in the Acronym collection of jackets - a lightweight padded jacket! The PL-J1 features the ultralight, yet ultra-warm Primaloft insulation in combination with Gore's Windstopper. It can be worn as-is or as insulator in extremely cold environments.

QJw4FdE.jpg

u7Dfcqb.jpg

eX5MQCh.jpg

Edited by Westbrook

edit on price: / fs: acronym early season beige BDU cargo pants size L / adjustable waist. sold, thank you shipped

still here +

fs:

S-J8 size M , worn, no suspensor unit included, very small rib (3mm) to the material on the left front, (fw1011), sold, thank you Euro

http://www.firmament...trenchcoat.html

Edited by daniel

Christmas came a day early for me in the form of a J34-GTPL. This thing is great! Just wanted to say thanks to Nikolay (@DevilsDancer)who not only was a pleasure to deal with, but even took it upon himself to include some souvenirs from Moscow. Stand up dude!

Merry Christmas everybody!

Edited by kampongkid

For trade: Got a GT-J27PL Size L in Blk for trade. 

I'm looking for the same item in a size S or M. If they're any interest in purchasing let me know. Condition 8/10 comes with tags, info sheet, original bag, and jacket sling. 

Edited by Mixture

I may have a black S6-C, size L, for sale in a day or two if it turns out to be way too big for me (per Tao's reccomendations it will be post-wash).

edit - nope, post wash it's fine if a little baggy so it's a keeper.

Edited by Dr Jonboy

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic