The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

You could get the P13s in Stotz off the Acr site in either colour in medium. J1A's are always popping up on the bay and here if you keep your peepers out.

Edit: This dude has a GT-J28 in medium as well (much better than the Epic imho): 

http://www.styleforum.net/t/427822/acronym-3a-1-bag-gt-j28-medium

Edited by Dolphinski

If anyone is seriously interested, I would be willing to entertain offers too. Just sayin...

FS: Acronym GT-J29 Size M in Petrol (Black)

I bought it from Firmament when it was released, but sadly, it was too snug. I kept it with the intention that I would eventually fit into it but that hasn't happened. I've never worn it outside and the most use it's ever seen is when I tried it on to see how the fit was... which wasn't often.

For full details on the jacket, visit this Acronym link http://www.acronym.de/product.php?id=511

Below you'll find images that I took to show the current state of the jacket, which is literally brand new. I took pics of the back and elbow areas too to show there's zero sign of wear and tear. *sigh* It really does pain me to sell this beautiful jacket. If anyone wants me to take a more detailed pictures somewhere on the jacket, please let me know.

Because it's literally brand new, (tags included) I'm looking to get back what I paid. 800 euros. This is actually cheaper than the original price. I'm not interested in any trades either. Just straight up cash. If you're interested, please let me know.

Cheers!

15345576669_59f0c7a4b3_z_d.jpg
15345569659_5e7c5619bd_z_d.jpg
15532200125_2097bf1583_z_d.jpg
14912019733_aed33ff2eb_z_d.jpg15346558940_c8be7bf99d_z_d.jpg
14911450314_6f60890dc4_z_d.jpg
15529496301_19b869a01f_z_d.jpg
15529504161_68f36fcb52_z_d.jpg

Analog29 - if it wasn't for the fact that my J29A is also medium and also a bit too small for my expanding gut I would take that one off your hands. Oh, to not be such a fat fuck. Middle age sucks, kiddos.

I LOVE that jacket and I totally agree! middle age sucks! I also cannot give up beer so as far as my expanding gut goes, I'm fooked!

Analog29 - if it wasn't for the fact that my J29A is also medium and also a bit too small for my expanding gut I would take that one off your hands. Oh, to not be such a fat fuck. Middle age sucks, kiddos.

WTT Acronym SS11 Set-4 in size M, BNWT (full set, plastic bags and sheets).Tried on once and appears a little larger than needed. PM me for photos, any questions. 

Want to trade only for Acronym pieces in size S (GT-J27PL, GT-J34 Black, SS-J25 Black, P5TS-S, etc, etc - send me your offers!) or 3RDArm (3A-1 in x-pac, rare 3A accessories - MZ series, MK-2,etc). Items should be BNWT or in great condition (I don't care for plastic bags or sheets though)

It depends of your item - I could add some money

Thanks!

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic