The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

WTB: GT-J27PL in size S

Just ordered GT-J28 and and some 3A accessories from concrete, so J27 is no longer needed. Thanks to Dirk for a great prices and fast reply and to  jward451 for the info!

update:

P13S size M, bnwt., olive, (ss13) 400 Euro now 360 Euro

P13S size M, worn few times, black, (ss13) 390 Euro now 360 Euro

SP9CH size M, bnwt., grey, (ss12) 390 Euro now 350 Euro

SP9E size M, bnwt., black, (ss12) 375 Euro now 330 Euro

SP1TS-S aka ETAPROOF TEC SYS FIELD PANT size S, worn/almost new 9.8/10, grey, (ss10) 435 Euro

Update: My gear arrived from Dirk last night. Packed well and shipped lightning fast from the Netherlands. If anyone is hesitating, don't. You probably won't find deals like these or these pieces again for a while.

Cheers to Jason for this amazing find.

Thanks man....Glad it worked out.  

3A-7TS on ebay right now, if someone interested (not mine)

Looks like it sold pretty fast.....wasn't mine.

WTT: I've an unworn P9-CH in Wb400 size S, anyone wants to trade that with their current P14-CH in 3xdry in Black, size S as well? New condition preferred. Might be open to selling it too if anyone is interested.

Also have a unused Limonta MK1 pouch for sale too.

i don't think the other harness that was up at the time was right either (both were about 10,000 yen for reference).

part that gets me is where he says the first two pics aren't his own when its completely obvious the other pics were ripped from yahoo. says it fits him well, but its almost guaranteed to not have arrived to him yet hence the extended listing.

^thanks for the plug paul ;)

my detective work deepens.. so untrue sold an e-j1a a couple months back that he'd repaired the hem on himself.

sold for ~$400 and even threw in an acr beanie. seller listed the same jacket here without the beanie for $890. 100% a sufu user.

Man...that's too funny.  I wanted that jacket, even with the repair, I think it was a J1A-S he sold though.....was talking to the guy via ebay....didn't know he grabbed it that cheap initially.  Told me he was looking to cover some family costs and couldn't drop the price...

Edited by jward451

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic