p9-e black small

p9-s olive small

p9-s black small

ch-j3b petrol medium

ss-j2 grey medium

3a-1 polyant x-pac

pm me for precision ;-)

New offer:

GT-J28 "M" no original bag but Gore Tex information and Firmament tag. Daily use in the winter month so some signs on the inside where the seams are put together. These are very light marks. From the outside it is like new.
SOLD

KR-SM1 with original bag and description paper. Acronym Logo is printed on the internal bag of the shemag and this print is not like new. Function is awesome and fits in the front bag of the J28.
300 EUR plus shipment

P9-E "L" olive (one little thread is pulled which has no impact on the trouser; it is on the right leg more on the inside) with original bag and description paper Opening is 44.5 and works great if trouser size is 33 or 34 for waist
300 EUR plus shipment

P14-S "L" (Worn once) with original bag and description paper 
350 EUR plus shipment

I want to realize a new project therefore the offer. Please contact me if you want to buy some parts together and want to offer me a special price.

A few pics:

IMG_2686.jpg

IMG_2668.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

IMG_2666.jpg

Edited by xc-mtb

WTB In size small or med:

Acronym S-CP2 

Acronym SS-CP1 (I know nobody wants to give this up but I'll make it worth your time)

Acronym P13-CH or S (size small and black only for these)

Any condition welcome!

Edited by Kale Kohai

Thanks to cmdR who's been a great seller both times we've done business!

Acronym P10-E

Size small

Almost new condition, only selling because I rarely wear them. Comes with bag, spec sheet, and carabiner.

sold

DSC_0974_zps9d2e6f05.jpgDSC_0977_zps12e7d005.jpg

Edited by rayLo

looking for a goretex 3L hardshell in medium with a stowable or removable hood, size medium. i'd like a GT-J27 but am definitely open to others. prefer a model without the obtrusive pockets on the front. 

Edited by hyfvr

Thanks to cmdR who's been a great seller both times we've done business!

Acronym P10-E

Size small

Almost new condition, only selling because I rarely wear them. Comes with bag, spec sheet, and carabiner.

585 shipped in NA

Untrue posted a WTB a couple posts above. Anybody have positive dealings with the dude? sold him a ds-ka3 but he gave me some grief

Edited by SuE

Yeah ok, you sold me a shirt that reeked of ungodly BO that even the cleaners couldn't remove. You then gave me a refund and told me "don't bother sending it back" and nothing more. Then 1 week later you changed your mind and contacted me asking for it back when it wasn't in my possession anymore because I gave it away. I would have sent it back without hesitation if you had said so initially.

Yeah ok, you sold me a shirt that reeked of ungodly BO that even the cleaners couldn't remove. You then gave me a refund and told me "don't bother sending it back" and nothing more. Then 1 week later you changed your mind and contacted me asking for it back when it wasn't in my possession anymore because I gave it away. I would have sent it back without hesitation if you had said so initially.

You claimed it had b.o., despite my doubts I first sent you money for dry cleaners and then after more complaints made an offer for you to keep it or return it. You demanded a refund and I gave it to you.

The paypal refund was processed and you got the money back.

When I requested the item be mailed to me you then conveniently claimed that the shirt had been given away for free to a friend on a 6 weeks backpacking trip across Europe who might mail it back later.

I shrugged it off on the condition that your friend make a post here about the shirt. You never replied to that. Over 6 weeks later and this friend still hasn't shown up.

TL;DR

Untrue bought the shirt, claimed it was in poor condition, got his refund, never returned it and can't even get this supposed friend he gave an acronym shirt for free to acknowledge receipt of it.

Edited by SuE

l8K36ez.png

Not my fault I gave it away, like I said I would have returned it but you clearly said you didn't want it with "Don't bother mailing it back.". The follow up message was 9 days later when you probably changed your mind and decided it was better to cut losses. 

Not my fault I gave it away, like I said I would have returned it but you clearly said you didn't want it with "Don't bother mailing it back.". The follow up message was 9 days later when you probably changed your mind and decided it was better to cut losses.

Full context.

First I offered you could keep the item and get a half refund for the troubles you claimed. You didn't reply so I just went ahead with the full refund process:

sE3Taon.png

9 days later was exactly when Paypal finished processing the refund:

dpgYLoW.png

GnWh1xn.png

At the end I shrugged, took your explanations of bo smell and backpacking friend and let it go by offered you an easy resolution:

gGknaIA.png

It's been over 6 weeks. Still no mention of your friend, didn't get the shirt back but you have your money back

Edited by SuE

Unfortunately, the typo has probably cost you in this instance. Though I find it odd that a shirt that has "ungodly B.O." was so easily "given away to a friend." 

Either way, these messages might be better off in the transaction dispute thread.

Fair enough. I considered it partly an acronym community sales transaction feedback issue since I already accepted he's not sending the shirt back. I'll hide the wall of images so y'all can skip this. Just a warning that a seller's best bet is to get dry-cleaning receipt and add airfreshner before shipping to untrue

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic