The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

FS:

Acronym hooded: first issue, grey color, italian cotton, size L, buttoned pocket on the left sleeve, large front pocket, logo Acronym on the left sleeve (SOLD).

Acronym ss-j2 SS-J2 3XDRY Softshell Interops Hooded Jacket : first issue, olive color, size L (SOLD).

Photos will be added later!

Any questions please pm me..

Thanks

Just like to say thanks to Nikolay (Devilsdancer) for getting these shipped to me so quickly and monitoring the tracking and delivery every step of the way. Doing business with him was a pleasure.

Just like to say thanks to Nikolay (Devilsdancer) for getting these shipped to me so quickly and monitoring the tracking and delivery every step of the way. Doing business with him was a pleasure.

no problem bro! glad to see you at any time) thank you)

Just want to give a mini shout-out to the fellas who bought my bags. (won't drop your name in case you'd prefer to be left anonymous.)

Thanks for being as pleasant a buyer a seller could hope for.

Now, if I could just sell this Black, CH-J3B in size Large…well, then I'd be truly content. (With respect to personal sales.)

Best offer I've had is $475 shipped within North America. If someone would like to beat that, please let me know.

Kind of late, but wanted to reply to TresUnCool's services as a seller. 100% legit, communicative and quick transaction. He got me into the Acronym bag game and I can't recommend him enough as a seller. 

On that note, the 3A-5TSR is getting lonely; WTB: 3A-MK2 Kompression Pocket

Leisurely selling your second bag acronym 3a-8ts (xpack) with a full set of accessories: acronym 3A-MK2 Modular Kompression Pocket (xpack),
acronym 3a-mts1;
acronym 3a-mts2;
acronym 3a-mp2ts;
3a-mz1 (xpack);
Everything is in excellent condition).
At a price not yet determined, I welcome your suggestions.
Paper descriptions and plastic bags to the acronym 3a-8ts and all accessories included). Also available for sale acronym 3a-MSOL1.
Consider the options exchange for 3a-5ts (xpack, new condition)!

Welcome your suggestions! thank you!

!!Not sold separately, but all together!! Sorry

8b51b774f03e.jpg

Edited by DevilsDancer

Selling the following:

1. ACRONYM T-Shirt. MADE IN EUROPE. Brand New. Comes in original Acronym bag.

Sz. XL

IMG_4340_zpsd22fa82d.jpg

SOLD Shipped OBO

Didn't fit my friend. Selling.. http://bit.ly/1obYBoy

$100 shipped in the Lower 48. Tryna get what I paid for it. Holla

23 inch P2P

30 inch top to bottom

Edited by Flipflop214

LAST PAIR OF P9 LEFT!

Without ziploc bag and tags but not worn more then 3 times around the house.

Including signed for + tracked shipping worldwide! (Item located in Western Europe).

P9-E SS12 - Olive Drab - Medium - USD $550,- / O.B.O

Pictures of every detail you want on request.

I'm also up for a trade in anything ACRNM (size S or M in clothing depending on item)

References: Daniel, Dr Jonboy, TresUncool, Stereo345 and DevilsDancer

Hi,

I'm new to superfuture, it was suggested to me by an ebay member as a good source for Acronym gear.  I'm interested in acquiring  a few items.  Not sure if this is the correct place to ask so please forgive my ignorance if not...

Looking for a 3A-1 bag to start.

Message me if you're interested in selling one.  Thxs.

Thanks Dolphinski.  I'll keep it in mind.

Pre-owned would be fine too...

I've got my eye on a J1A-S on ebay right now...800EUR ($1100 US) will seal the deal, but I'm trying to raise some of the money on ebay myself right now.

Does $1100 sound fair?  Its a size medium so not easy to find...at least from my limited knowledge at the moment and searches I've done via Google.

j.

Nice Acronym line up xc-mtb....

If you decide to break up the sale let me know...I PM'ed the items I'd be interested in...

j.

Edited by jward451

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to 4exohte on here and recommend him as a fantastic seller. He sent an ACR jacket out to me, fully tracked and received from Russia to the UK in great time. He accidentally forgot to pack the jacket sling, and even though i said i didn't really need it as I could use one from another jacket, he sent it out to me free of charge anyway. Real pleasure doing business with you Anton :)

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to 4exohte on here and recommend him as a fantastic seller. He sent an ACR jacket out to me, fully tracked and received from Russia to the UK in great time. He accidentally forgot to pack the jacket sling, and even though i said i didn't really need it as I could use one from another jacket, he sent it out to me free of charge anyway. Real pleasure doing business with you Anton :)

Thanks! You are welcome  :happy:

I've got my eye on a J1A-S on ebay right now...800EUR ($1100 US) will seal the deal, but I'm trying to raise some of the money on ebay myself right now.

it was mine ;-)

still available so, bought at hypebeast, never worn, bnwt (+spec sheet, sling, tags, bag), medium

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic