The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

Just want to give a mini shout-out to the fellas who bought my bags. (won't drop your name in case you'd prefer to be left anonymous.)

Thanks for being as pleasant a buyer a seller could hope for.

Now, if I could just sell this Black, CH-J3B in size Large…well, then I'd be truly content. (With respect to personal sales.)

Best offer I've had is $475 shipped within North America. If someone would like to beat that, please let me know.

STILL ONE PAIR OF P9 LEFT!

Without ziploc bag and tags but not worn more then 3 times around the house.

Including signed for + tracked shipping worldwide! (Item located in Western Europe).

P9-E SS12 - Olive Drab - Medium - USD $550,- / O.B.O

Pictures of every detail you want on request.

References: Daniel, Dr Jonboy, TresUncool, Stereo345 and DevilsDancer

Interest check on my olive DS-HD2 from FW1213. Size large but will work well for anyone who is usually medium. Bought it from TresUnCool. I really like it but I just haven't been wearing it unfortunately. If anyones been looking for one just shoot me a PM and I'll let it go for the right price.

2jdjkgn.jpg

Edited by hooper

FS: FW13/14 J1A-S, SIZE LARGE – Condition: Pristine, 10/10 BNWT.

Comes with all kit and codices. $1150 shipped to USA

(also honestly would prefer to deal with US/CAN customers, and superfuturians who've been around a while. This is an awesome jacket that needs a better home than I can provide.)

Edited by Just Another XY

I wanted to extend my thanks to Nikolay (devilsdancer) for making me a great deal on the Set-1 he had for sale and ensuring it made it's way to me.  It's a great piece for my first ACR jacket  :) He was a pleasure to work with and just to talk to as well... 

I hope to have many more pleasant interactions with the members here :)

Edited by jbob24

I wanted to extend my thanks to Nikolay (devilsdancer) for making me a great deal on the Set-1 he had for sale and ensuring it made it's way to me.  It's a great piece for my first ACR jacket  :) He was a pleasure to work with and just to talk to as well... 

I hope to have many more pleasant interactions with the members here :)

thanks a lot Jimmy! not a problem! glad to see you at any time!) thanks

Acronym SS-J25
F/W 12 13 version , This retailed at 795 Euro
Size Large

Worn  2 times so mint condition  (cant find bag or info sheet but I have this somewhere and working on it)

£400 + fees , can also be shipped with low value to avoid import dutyf21ce4780a3c04341eb2e32714207df9_zps7004
null_zpsbd5ed5b6.jpg

Edited by greencarman

FS:

Acronym hooded: first issue, grey color, italian cotton, size L, buttoned pocket on the left sleeve, large front pocket, logo Acronym on the left sleeve
(SOLD).

Acronym ss-j2 SS-J2 3XDRY Softshell Interops Hooded Jacket : first issue, olive color, size L (SOLD).

Photos will be added later!

Any questions please pm me..

Thanks

Edited by DevilsDancer

FS:

Acronym hooded: first issue, grey color, italian cotton, size L, buttoned pocket on the left sleeve, large front pocket, logo Acronym on the left sleeve (SOLD).

Acronym ss-j2 SS-J2 3XDRY Softshell Interops Hooded Jacket : first issue, olive color, size L (SOLD).

Photos will be added later!

Any questions please pm me..

Thanks

SOLD

Edited by DevilsDancer

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic