80's-90's anime appreciation

wahwho11

That feel when you finally get a stick shift car and do heel toe downshifts. Dude in my general area as a 86 with all the initial D decals and details. I almost fucking died when I first saw it.

Oh man these OVAs and this Song

more depressing than roy focker dying in macross while claudia lasalle made pineapple salad?

Roy Focker is indeed tragic.  Rarely does a guy get to pull a micronized giantess and make a baby with her, based entirely on the early seeds of completely genuine arcade-game rap.

That feel when you finally get a stick shift car and do heel toe downshifts. Dude in my general area as a 86 with all the initial D decals and details. I almost fucking died when I first saw it.

Oh man these OVAs and this Song

We were just discussing Initial D at length in sufu chat the other night. As a an admirer of cars, racing, and anime, Initial D immediately clicked for me when I discovered it. And that soundtrack!

Edited by Northwest

Cool animu

Rapeman

Pardon my ignorance for not knowing the title of the first anime. Want to rep for that, but do not wish to rep rapeman. Dat moral conflict.

^a friend of mine keeps telling me i *need* to watch logh but i'm discouraged by its length x_x i really should start it tho, shouldn't i? lol

i hate seeing an anime that is deemed "good" and i want to watch it, but it has like 50+ 100+ episodes and i barely finish 26 ones.

in my experience LOTGH is tough to watch if you like to marathon a series. i watch an episode or two a day and let it soak in for a bit (i'm at 93 i think?). it's not my fav series by any means but it's one of the few where characters act like real people and i can appreciate that

plus the music is just great

btw this guy uploaded the whole series and OVAs recently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CNBZj36pbc

Pardon my ignorance for not knowing the title of the first anime. Want to rep for that, but do not wish to rep rapeman. Dat moral conflict.

y u h8 on rapeman 4?  he just a vigilante who use dingaling 4 justice

^a friend of mine keeps telling me i *need* to watch logh but i'm discouraged by its length x_x i really should start it tho, shouldn't i? lol

Yeah its definitely one to take slow, lots of dialogue that is easy to get lost in. Easy to forget who is who, but overall its amazing.