cosby clothing

LetsGetSerious

Looks interesting, remember seeing the brand awhile back, looks like they've got some decent new stuff.

Although that "ribs" tee is a straight up House33 rip-off, I'm pretty sure.

Still, I'd be interested to know where to try on those knitted items.

ribs shirt is a huge ripoff, but the raiders/misfits logo is awesome.

project pat shirt is kind of hilarious

whoa, that misfits/raiders tee is THE best flip i've seen in a long while...

and the ribs shirt has been done by about ten other companies besides house33....Johnny, the ass-kickin cobra kai badass from Karate Kid is the OG ribs rocker...

I'm really feeling the lumberjack, because it's damn near impossible to find a proper fitting one these days.

Anyone know where I can get it, and for how much?

Word up.

Eventho I personally dont really like white lumber jacks, that one looks real nice... Most likely because it looks well fitting.

yeah, and personally, all political associations aside, arabic script is way better looking (slicker) than hebrew, and especially a hebrew inspired typeface.

either way, that hebrew tee is pretty played out.

I feel like these guys have been doing that for quite a while, maybe even before it got played out. That is, that the shirt is from a couple seasons ago, but I guess it keeps getting regurgitated because it sells.

I could be thinking of someone else.

honestly i never respected cosby....but they redeemed theirselves a bit with the new shit. Another fiend skull flip?!!....but this ones good, all for raiders x misfits! EAST OAKLAND.

i might have to pick that up, and some of those bandanas, and Bike lock SLEEVES!

ingenius.