Iron Heart Super Sale.

moy

i accept paypal only. (add fees)

international buyers please add an extra $20.

domestic, i will ship via usps priority mail w/ confirmation #.

prices are firm.

pm me with any other questions.

Iron Heart zip wallet.

Used this guy for about a month before I got a different wallet so this one has been in storage. I picked up the last one that was being sold on the IH site before they sold out and got discontinued. Its full calf skin with a brass ring to attach a wallet chain. The zipper is made by Universal and the inner section has a small zip for coins and some card slots. Its still in great condition with very little wear (see pictures). It measures about 5.5" by 4" and fits perfectly in the back pocket.

SOLD

photo.jpg

photo_5.jpg

photo_2.jpgphoto_3.jpg

Iron Heart Windbreaker Jacket IHJ-01

The perfect light-weight windbreaker by Iron Heart. The color is a bluish gray. The inside lining is super soft. Two front hand pockets and drawstring at waist. Bought this off of Kiya and is still in excellent condition. Slight use at wrists but thats about it. Fits like a true Small.

SOLD

photo_4-1.jpg

photo_6-1.jpg

photo_5-1.jpg

Iron Heart Down Vest IHJ-04

Iron Heart released this vest a couple of years ago and it's by far the nicest down vest I've seen. I wore this a couple of times and is in perfect condition. It's hard to measure but it fits like a perfect Small. Two front pockets and one inside breast pocket with elastic adjusters at the waist. Message me if you need measurements for this guy. Sad to let this go but I just don't ever wear it.

$375 shipped

photo_6.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Edited by moy