HWDC2 - Pictures Only Thread

Megatron1505

HC-SF-41IH 634-b This is my official submission for dirty pics. The dirt and dust had turned to mud a few too many times and they needed a wash. The ridges in the weave on my thighs were packed smooth, haha. Pics taken on a sunny day in the shade. 20130606_161013.jpg 20130606_161119.jpg 20130606_161358.jpg 20130606_161317.jpg

After the first wash...some guy named Mega wrote his name all over them :-)

P1010047_zpsa6600166.jpg

Edited by JHC76

HC-SF-122 reporting for the next challenge with Sporty denim!

photo-1.jpg

We found a local little bouldering gym so we decided to hit it up.  Coastal Climbing Gym in Charleston, great place with true ratings to outside climbing, which means a lot because most places sugar coat the ratings.  Anyways this was the cleanist photo I got we put all our stuff in the cubbies provided and went off climbing.

I intend to top this off visit off by going down the King Street Bridge on my longboard, it is supposed to be the fastest hill around here.

Cross posting!

Checking in;

HC-SF-09 IHxBxHCx25

Last Saturday (15/6/13). Totnes, Devon, UK.

River Dart behind me - tides out (Not my Boat).

g6eKcwf.jpg

w2QbC4F.jpg

sfY7uZ9.jpg

Rogue Territory - Dbl Indigo Workshirt.

Iron Heart - MBB's 25oz.

Redwing.

Yeah, Double-Denim. It's not a problem. We're dangerous over 'ere.

We went to Cologne to see Tegan and Sara, so I took some shots of the impressive Cathedral. It had been worked on for over 500 years and is a gothic masterpiece. Still there are modern elements like the Gerhard Richter window (yes, the one that looks like your old television test picture). No jeans to bee seen, though. Have a nice week, champs.

ms3v.jpg

f6y9.jpg
8sx7.jpg

k5y5.jpg

t86v.jpg

z57y.jpg

ByBeatle Vol.1

After a week, the jeans have started to soften and stretch to its raw measurement.

Really appreciate the extra room on thigh and seat area. Still got the slim silhouette yet comfortable enough to be my daily jeans.

rwfj.jpg

9wfr.jpg

zoau.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic