Wtaps Leather A-2 Jacket Sheep BNWOT

Fycus

Up for sale is a BNWOT wtaps leather jacket in sheepskin in size XL. It is glove-leather soft and impeccably detailed, but a little bit big on me. Fits between an L and XL. Wtaps stuff is made for Japanese market so it fits around a size small. Just tried on, and I finally found another leather jacket that fits so I am parting ways with this. Keep in mind it looks much nicer and a bit darker than in the stock pics. I added a fit pic from haven better showing color and fit. Additional pics available on request. Sold out everywhere at retail, have it at a fantastic price. $780->$760->$750 ->720->  $670->$620->$600-> $580 shipped!

Description:

WTAPS continue in their heavily military inspired offerings with the A-2 / Jacket for the autumn/winter season. Based off of the US Army Air Corps classic which was issued during the period of 1931 until 1944, WTAPS releases a refined version in soft sheep leather. The jacket stays true to its predecessor with hook collar fastening, shoulder epaulettes, and two snap button pointed yoke pockets. Unique elements added are the WTAPS woven tag along with burgundy lining which is also visible at the pocket trim.

a_2jacket.leather.sheep1_1024x1024.jpg

a_2jacket.leather.sheep3_1024x1024.jpg

IMG_2696.jpg

pit to pit: 57cm
length: 72cm
sleeve: 53cm

Edited by Fycus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...