FS: Ande Whall SR3 Cobra, Nudie, Imperials

chocolatelvis

FS or FT: Brand NEW Ande Whall SR3 (Special Roll 3) Cobras in Natural Indigo with tags, 29x31 TRADE OR $180 SHIPPED

I hate hate hate to part with these but they are much too tight / slim on me. They were obtained from SuFu member AxeYrCat. These are the 14.1oz Natural Indigo, pair #5 of a total 21 that AW meticulously handmade.

These have only been tried on with hopes and more hopes they would fit and though I have been contemplating a cold soak and wearing them damp with long johns underneath to stretch them out, I just know it's not going to happen with the tight weave in this roll and would rather not soak and leave them untouched for the potential new owner.

I would rather TRADE for a pair of Ande Whall Mustangs, Ande Whall Jacknife, IH's or Strike Golds *29-30, even if slightly used  [/url]

Here is the link to Ande Whall's site regarding the Cobras and sizing: http://andewhall.big...m/product/cobra

Pics below are both the actual denim as well as the stock size charts from the AW site.

Let me know what you have to trade as well as measurements.
2X1giEd.jpg

0GTeoAW.jpg

AbmqEPf.jpg

ffz0W6W.jpg

For sale is a pair of sample Nudies in great condition so not sure how many are around in the market. Non selvadge and have a bit of stretch to them. Worn them maybe 15 times if that, and are pretty slim
fitting. Been in the closet ever since....the jeans that is. <_<

$90.00

$80

Measurements are as follow:

Inseam from crotch: 30"
Inseam from top: 39"

Leg Opening: 8.5"
Waist: "30

**Please contact me for more pics if needed as it seems I cannot post more images nor more content due to me exceeding the amount permitted**

GOFsU.jpg
6oSOS.jpg

For sale is a nice fitted Nom De Guerre longsleeve in great condition. Lightweight, nice colours. Shame the sleeves are just too tight on me.

SOLD

For sale is a pair beautiful CAPPELLETTI boots by Neil Barret. Great collaboration.

I would rate them as 9.0 respectively in terms of condition and are much richer in person as opposed to the dull look from my phone.

I purchased them from Ebay a few weeks ago expecting to get them professionally stretched, as I liked them that much, but already have a couple pairs that are very similar and could use the funds. If not sold, I'll end end keeping them. Just a few scuff marks that can easily be removed with some gentle elbow work.

$210.00
$150.00

$100.00

7.5"US (*may also fit an 8" max)

**Please contact me for more pics if needed as it seems I cannot post more images nor more content due to me exceeding the amount permitted**
UBZoU.jpg

Edited by chocolatelvis

Stuff added:

For sale is a pair of Imperial Dukes in 32"x30".

Great condition but bought a while back and never really fit my frame as I expected, plus I purchased them in the wrong size thinking I could shrink them enough to my liking.

$110.00

Inseam from crotch: 30"

Tagged waist: 32"
Actual Waist: 32"
Leg Opening: 8.3"

Let me know if you require additional information as well as further pics or info.

*Sorry about quality of pics, as they were taken from my cell. I can't find my reg camera charger.

6BAcnF0.jpg
QAqbQQJ.jpg
ifcvBOM.jpg
Cefkszu.jpg

Edited by chocolatelvis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...