Undercoverism "Anatomicouture" mens F/W 13

bill

As usual there are some great pieces in there, but it does seem kind of uninspired compared to the women's. It seems like slapping a different print related to the women's collection or some band from the 70s on garments with the same colors and silhouettes is all he is doing with his menswear from season to season. It's not that I don't like it, in fact I'd wear most of it (except for those ballet flats. what the hell), but I wish he'd put a little more effort into it. It says a lot that people are still lusting over the jackets from FW09 and the printed pieces from SS10.

I guess I just can't justify Undercover money for Hot Topic esque prints. :/ Not a big fan of the shoes or backpack. The bone prints aren't doing anything for me. If anything they are detracting from otherwise commendable and wearable pieces.

I guess I just can't justify Undercover money for Hot Topic esque prints. :/ Not a big fan of the shoes or backpack. The bone prints aren't doing anything for me. If anything they are detracting from otherwise commendable and wearable pieces.

I like the prints and designs. They might not be as intricate as the women's collection, but it seems like Jun is having fun with the collection. I'd buy it if I could afford UC :(

ppl walking around with the word "bruit" on their bodies. In case you didn't know a bruit is the abnormal sound of turbulent blood flow when passing over a pathological obstruction. I'm sorry but that's just fuckin retarded.

Aside from that an the latex varsity (wtf) the overall fits are sick.

ppl walking around with the word "bruit" on their bodies. In case you didn't know a bruit is the abnormal sound of turbulent blood flow when passing over a pathological obstruction. I'm sorry but that's just fuckin retarded.

Aside from that an the latex varsity (wtf) the overall fits are sick.

i think this might be one of the only times i am glad that my school taught me a bit of french so i didn't try to drop wikipedia knowledge on people

• 1 month later...

Cool collection. He hit on all the big things at the moment, workwear fabrics, menswear fabrics, cropped things, big prints, punk, etc, but its still overall very Undercover and cohesive as a collection. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...