Finally got my first pair of Japanese Denim; Flat Head 3001

qom

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

backworn.jpg

As you can see they're very snug in the waist, and I haven't soaked them yet.

So the question is, should I keep them, I imagine they'll shrink pretty much first time I wash them, altough they will stretch out to the same size they are now.

i think they fit really well. are they shrink to fit? i would assume if they are a zip fly then they would be sanforized since if the denim shrank then the zipper area would look all weird since the zipper wouldn't shrink at all. what do i know.

best part: "we are particular about our clothes"

They don't seem that snug (actually they seem more like loose to me), they look good! Keep them man! :)

They're loose in the leg, not in the waist though, actually they're pretty much like my APC size 29" was in the beginning, but they stretched atleast one size.

I think they're STF's, but I'm not certain.

i'm not going to be any help to you but:

1) i love these threads, i enjoy your purchase vicariously

2) nice jeans, nice pics; i would buy them, myself

Thanks, the fit on the ass isn't that good though, probably will look better when they get a little less stiff :)

My favorite part is "This label is your Guaranteed" I can almost guarantee(d) that they are unsanforized. Rinse them in cold water and then wash in cold water if you are afraid of them shrinking too much.

nice purchase by the way.

Those don't look snug at all. They do look a bit loose. If the waist is your biggest problem, i wouldn't worry about it, they will stretch. And to make sure you can still put them on after shrinking them in a soak, you may want to put them on while still wet.

1. will help with stretching them in the waist.

2. Will help form to your body.

3. Will get those creases going.

4. I love the feeling of wet jeans drying.

My APC NS are 29"

My Nudie Thin Finn are 30"

And these are 32"

If that helps.

They're not that loose, imo, well the legs are, but I can't size down more, cause of the waist,

.........or my legs are skinny, but I doubt that

neuman- according to horriblyjollyjinx's blog these are comparable to the skulls. These are the slimmest flathead do, I think.....

Im really thinking my next purchase should be japanese, im drawn tomards the skulls though cos of the button fly.

qom- could you tell me the leg opening width??