Ran into a superfuturian on the street!

mizanation

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neuman - no, i don't technically work there, but i have sold several pairs of jeans. i guess i kinda work there part-time.

I was actually at Blue in Green on Sunday and (after checking out your blog and seeing a photo of you just now) I think we had spoken really briefly. I guess I'm another one of those SF lurkers you met there.

I was actually at Blue in Green on Sunday and (after checking out your blog and seeing a photo of you just now) I think we had spoken really briefly. I guess I'm another one of those SF lurkers you met there.

cool, could be. say whatsup next time if you see me at the store. these days i haven't been in too much, though...

• 2 months later...

Hahah I had a feeling I would ran into somebody. Very cool. Indeed I was in a hurry I had to do several pickups and check out shops for SF folks. NYC getting smaller and smaller everyday. Uniqlo was a nice store, I just ended up grabbing the catalogue, but I will be back.

the image of a brute shopping force comprised of superfuturians is awesome and scary. If there were enough of us in the DC area, we could shut down denim bars next sale haha.

how many of us are there? a dozen maybe? i picked up some stuff last feb. i'm thinking maybe this february?