Nike SB Translation

Akura

I was wondering if someone could elaborate the differences between all the SB's. I tried on a pair of my friends SB's and they were suprisingly good for skating. I don't see them getting shred to pieces after a couple of months. BUT i'd like to know the difference between Nike SB Low Pro, Team Zoom, Premium, and whatever else kind they have.

Premium only started getting put on boxes since they went into the black box, so it doesnt indicate exclusivity. If you really want to generally gauge limited vs not limited look at box color, just because if it's old it is probably rarer. Dunks aren't great for skating, although some people do it just for the novelty of tearing up shoes other people pay big bucks for. E-cues and Zoom Tres are actually good skate shoes, and if you plan to actually skate you should go with a pair of them. Blazers, fc's, and classics are usually unremarkable for skating quality or coolness, although i did pick up some of those new pinstripe blazers. hope this helped!