Beating the Shit out of Jeans

Servo2000

wear them under your school pants.....roll down a concrete hill.......jazzercise?

Bolded for truth! Seriously, if my APCs hadn't stretched out so much, I would almost seriously consider this. Seriously. So far, in the past couple of days, I have:

Biked everyday / mountain biking once, gone hiking twice, thrown dirt on my jeans, rolled on the sand at the beach, rolled in dirt while wrestling, done a martial arts class or two, played soccer and football, and a myriad of other things. Trampolines, can't forget about that.

Honestly? It hasn't made that much of a difference, but so far, it's been an excuse to go outside way more.

Also, me, Cultpop and Typical fashion: The Liars Crew. I'm even adding it to my sig. The best part? Anyone can join. Well, not anyone.

Don't mess, haters.

Bolded for truth! Seriously, if my APCs hadn't stretched out so much, I would almost seriously consider this. Seriously. So far, in the past couple of days, I have:

Biked everyday / mountain biking once, gone hiking twice, thrown dirt on my jeans, rolled on the sand at the beach, rolled in dirt while wrestling, done a martial arts class or two, played soccer and football, and a myriad of other things. Trampolines, can't forget about that.

Honestly? It hasn't made that much of a difference, but so far, it's been an excuse to go outside way more.

Also, me, Cultpop and Typical fashion: The Liars Crew. I'm even adding it to my sig. The best part? Anyone can join. Well, not anyone.

Don't mess, haters.

i like it.

im on it. check it out \/

ive been wanting to do this( i climb 3 times a week) but all my jeans are too slim and im afraid i'd blow the crotch out from stepping really high.

I climb 2/3 times a week myself and have recently started to climb in my rb11's. Only a couple times so far but no blown crotch and only a little more restrictive than the jeans i usually wear to climb. At first I was worried what all the chalk would do (patting hands on lap, sitting on chalk-caked floor) and they get pretty white in those areas but it goes away quickly....

So far no fading or loss of indigo as far as I can tell (even though they're at 4 months)but when I take them off and hang them the knee dimples/combs/whiskers are much more pronounced...and this pleases me

I'm considering familyman's recipe for waxing my RRDS and then beating the shit out of them with dirt and rocks. After all, they're just jeans...

Just to let you know, the next time I use that recipe I'm going to put half the wax in that I did when I did the coat. It's dried down very nice but it's still rather waxy. I can put it on over a shirt and wear it around for a bit without it rubbbing off on the shirt but I can still feel wax on my hands when I handle it. I think less wax and more turpentine will give a coating that will dry to a harder finish that will be less likely to rub off on everything. It's all experimental though............