Beating the Shit out of Jeans

Servo2000

Alright, schools coming up in a couple of weeks, and for me that means dress code, which means no more raw denim during the day. So, in the next two weeks, I'm going to try and get as much wear in as many ways as possible onto my New Standards.

In other words: I'm beating the shit out of my jeans.

Any suggestions?

I just dreamt about this for no apparent reason. Anyways, in my dream I came up of a solution for you:

Throw your jeans into an old box. Add some soil to the box.

Here is where it got weird (assuming the previous part is perfectly normal)...Then throw in some SEEDS into the box. Afterwards close the box and tie the box to your car with rope. Now drive around in your car dragging the box behind you. This mixes up the soil, jeans, and seeds. Then wait until the seeds grow.

I dunno how what to make of it, but I swear I just had this exact dream. It is probably a sign that you will get crazy fade so you should definitely try it out.

I think I need to stop reading SF before going to bed.

wear them under your school pants.....roll down a concrete hill.......jazzercise?

I was thinking the same thing! After I got my Nudies, I had to go to a wedding and I was so excited that I wore them under my dress pants (kinda lame ...:( ) haha oh well, its an idea. Or you could skateboard alot, ride a bike, do some jogging, use alot of starch, or if you could handle the heat, go mountain biking in them!