helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

my son thinks tattoos are normal. I've basically had tattoos since he was born. he's always talking about when he's older how he's going to get some good tattoos also. I won't let him to as crazy as I did though, but he knows he's going to get some

stop asking me stupid questions. he's 8 years old. how and why would he get a face tattoo?

done replying. you've also used up enough questions for the day.

hey ron u can answer this q tomorrow bud since we out of q's for the day:

does ur son kno u post pics of him on a fashion board thats primarily composed of dudes? does he like it? i wish my papa would display me like a trophy on message boards (mayb he does on like a gardening forum or something idk).

Swell work either way my guy i mean it keep it up!! 

if you really did you would have gotten something from goyard instead, lv kinda played out in handbag dept atm

ya'll should lay off ron cos it's not like he's being an absentee, abusive or stupid (by stupid I mean exposing his kid to guns and gangs) dad

by that age, if the kid was, he woulda taken a black garbage bag over his teacher and beaten the teacher with a metal bat

though, I prefer the +++ days over this, that last outfit the white tee was a smidge too long and stood out too much, the bag is nice, but would go better w/ my clothes

ps.

my mom doesn't like Goyard. it was between SLP or LV only for her today. she also doesn't like Balenciaga or Bottega bags

When people buy LV it's usually cos it's monogram and means something, something being that it's expensive, thus the receipt papers and people buying coated canvas for 600-1000.

Goyard does the same shit, but less distributed and doesn't have the "everyone and their mama wearing it" rep yet because while it's known, it's not mass produced in back alley known.

But I use Goyard as an example cos it's like LV, people buy it because of status symbol over price/quality ratio

But I use Goyard as an example cos it's like LV, people buy it because of status symbol over price/quality ratio

I guess the "if you really did.." wording wasn't a good enough hint

the idea that you think I really talk like that in a serious tone..hurts man.. )*:

guess I should make it more obvious next time with a (10)

(0)

eta- more of it's suppose to be taken as a joke, funny, obviously not serious but poorly executed in retrospect

Edited by whitney