helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

Hahha that thread. So much tasteless garbage.

e: Looks like some dude is itching to go slap this lax rolex guy around, but wants to be paid for his services by the guy who got scammed. Good stuff.

yeah niketalk is "insane"

Ron why do you buy and wear billabong wetsuits. 

They aren't good at all compared to what else is out there. Construction is prehistoric, company back end sucks and isn't worth supporting...anyone good at that brand left 10 years ago, it's mass produced and isn't even their focus. 

There's equally basic brand wetsuits that are 10X better for the same price.

But you should be buying Patagonia R2 for actual quality or O'Neill Psycho 3 Fuze or even Xcel is killing it.

I know money ain't a thang for you, why slum it on a costco level wetsuit. You probably surf ok too also I'll bet. Why Billabong.

i bought a billabong wetsuit as my first wetsuit 10 years ago (holy shit) for 50% off and I still regret purchasing that POS.

Awesome hairdo, Ronny! Ur such a class act and inspiration to us all! Plus I really love and respect Filipino culture and language. Not just Filipino anime, cars, fashion and bzs. Someday I want to teach esl in Manila 

what the fuck do you do all day SS?

you know that's not my son, tired of the stupid fucking trolls

wanna meet up and fight?

wait what?  that's not yr boy?  sorry man.  my mistake.  for what it's worth i like his skull tee and them nikes.   you seem like not only a great father, but an awesome stylist as well!  DONT WORRY he is ç¾Žå°‘å¹´ !!!

why would i wanna fight you bro?  i wanna eat pizza with you in the club!

Edited by SSchadenfreude