helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

why post these kinds of fit-pics here?  i understand if it's in the context of a ronnel type "lifesteez" or whatever....

i mean i don't see the point.    there is no pizza, it's not at a club, not in a bently, there's no mini me ronnel, no mtv african american w/ jesus jewelry, nor is there a dolphin.  don't be a lamer.  you making this thread lames.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

i know it's yr thread, but posting fit-pics that should be reserved for waywt thread aren't helping this thread's stock. 

maybe a pic or video of daily life shit like you plucking yr eyebrows or flossing yr teeth would be more appropriate. 

ronnel, it's no cools. no funnies.  it's a lames.

that being said, how's yr weekend going?  pop any bottles?  give any girls hep b or papa john's any business?

ronnel

can you post in this thread?

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/55497-describe-your-style/

pls don't just post some youtube rap video or lyrics.  

OR you could just post in this thread.  too the best of yr ability could you "describe your style?"

pls try your best to formulate a cohesive and articulate answer.  can you come up with something that best describes your personal style or aesthetic that you fancy?

fit8413.jpg

Arc'Teryx Veilance

VISVIM²

Common Projects

Bottega Veneta

u should kop this jacket 4 mini-me-ronnel.  good for hotdog mustard.  have you seen the film, "twins?" you guys could be the filipino arnold schwarzenegga & danny devito.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

The entire match-up is a farce. I blow him out of the water with my skin tone alone.

Now how about one of you Streetwear and Denim big boys come at me with a fit.

1 on 1, fit on fit, winner decided by forum members thumbs up.

Forget our names, forget our differences in wallet thickness, just cloth against cloth.

The entire match-up is a farce. I blow him out of the water with my skin tone alone.

Now how about one of you Streetwear and Denim big boys come at me with a fit.

1 on 1, fit on fit, winner decided by forum members thumbs up.

Forget our names, forget our differences in wallet thickness, just cloth against cloth.

shut the fuck up