helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

Just read through 27 pages of mental masturbation this thread. Feel like I walked through the twilight zone. Started off solid but got real weak real quick. I want more vapid pics of you in the club/eating pizza/sipping overpriced Champagne/hanging with beat white chicks; its like contemporary take on people who end up in Dante's 2nd circle.

Edited by seeldog47

Just read through 27 pages of mental masturbation this thread. Feel like I walked through the twilight zone. Started off solid but got real weak real quick. I want more vapid pics of you in the club/eating pizza/sipping overpriced Champagne/hanging with beat white chicks; its like contemporary take on people who end up in Dante's 2nd circle.

tbh it got weak really quickly because of all the lamers spouting shit that wasnt fun

sorry I don't try to dress like a

ninja

homeless person

gold miner

I don't think you understand. your core intention is the same as anyone else you claim to not want to be associated to - you're dressing up in a way you think looks good. any predefined context is entirely human in construct and hence just as meaningless or meaningful as what you want it to be. whether you're in supreme mij vans or head to toe soloist is irrelevant; everything is dress up. your idea of a simple outfit is no less a dress up costume than bell bottoms and wide collars were in the 70s.

I was raising an objective statement not a personal one but the fact that you took it personally instinctively without thinking about what I'm really referring to just gives away the kind of person you are, which I have yet to specifically mention, meaning it's still open ended until you form one that will truly reflect yourself.

Edited by lotek01