helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

That outfit is roughly $600

Shut the fuck up already, you're trying too hard to be funny

If you're going to talk shit, at least have it be meaningful

That outfit is roughly $600

Shut the fuck up already, you're trying too hard to be funny

If you're going to talk shit, at least have it be meaningful

it wasn't his intent to "talk shit."  a $600 outfit isn't that much.  uc x nike isn't expensive at all when compared too alota the other shit  here people kop and yr other nouveau rich garb (beside shades of ghey).

wow this got pathetic. 

Anyways, i wish i had the means to be able to ball this hard. So cudos to OP!

I figured it was a bragg off, dick waving constest once i saw the 30 bottles of veuve. That is at best average, and overpriced. if you were really all about good champagne you'd buy something cheaper for the same value. I'm a wine steward and dude, you could have saved yourself hundreds of dollars and got something else for the same quality

^ You guys always saying the same tired shit that doesn't even relate to me. Lol. You always trying to over analyze shit without even knowing me, having met me, or anything of that sort. You just make shit up in your head and think that you know. Lol. It's the same bunch of you too, forever just TRYING to know me. Same group with the usual neg rep for me and all the pos rep for eachother. On some internet gang levels, hahahaha. It's actually sad. I'm just here fucking with all of you, while you guys take it that seriously. Lol. You guys care way too much for me, lollllll.

Anyways, we really on.

Dear Ronnel,

Do you remember when we used to go on ISS chat on AIM?

(0)

Ya bruh, how long have I been only getting better at life?

You know this.

^ You guys always saying the same tired shit that doesn't even relate to me. Lol. You always trying to over analyze shit without even knowing me, having met me, or anything of that sort. You just make shit up in your head and think that you know. Lol. It's the same bunch of you too, forever just TRYING to know me. Same group with the usual neg rep for me and all the pos rep for eachother. On some internet gang levels, hahahaha. It's actually sad. I'm just here fucking with all of you, while you guys take it that seriously. Lol. You guys care way too much for me, lollllll.

Anyways, we really on.

dunno about over anal yzing butt what makes u think i or any of the "Same group with the usual neg rep" wants to know you?  there are some members here that i thought/think that i have shit in common with.  similar tastes, mentality, sense of humor, etc.

some of whom i met and that i call friends.  others who i hope i'll get 2 meet/hang out with should opportunity arise.  ur not one of them.  you're basically everything that i love to make fun of. u say/think that ur "just here fucking with all of you (us...lol geeks)."   au contraire, ur the one getting fucked, even if ur too stupid to recognize.  i don't know how many times it's been said or unambiguously implied, but no one here takes you or yr many antics seriously.  all you do is post clown shit that a forum of this nature enjoys ridiculing.  you're merely internet entertainment.  so keep on actin a fool...thank you for the cheap laughs.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Originally Posted by cheapmutha go_quote.gif

talking shit to ronnel is like making fun of a retarded kid... sure, its easy, but it wont accomplish anything because they dont have the mental capacity to understand why youre saying what you are.

I don't think any of those two would meet each other outside uniqlo.  

outside as in "in front of uniqlo" or outside as in "not uniqlo" ?

uniqlo is real life though