helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

If you've never taken those types of pictures with a girl, then you were probably born in the mid 90s and are too young to remember about that stuff.

13/14 years old, the easy days

Edited by eL_Ronn

If you've never taken those types of pictures with a girl, then you were probably born in the mid 90s and are too young to remember about that stuff.

13/14 years old, the easy days

i know of these sorta pics, and most of them look dumb (your's obviously included).  

but anyway ok...for the sake of yr pitiful thread, pls do tell.  y did u personally take these sorta pics?

I'll admit to some jealousy. El Ron apparently has that killer instinct that gets people paid, I'll give him credit for hustling. Lots  of other people on this site will go on to work unfulfilling jobs and lead generally unfulfilling lives letting other people make the decisions for them, some props to El Ron for getting to the level most everyone here secretly wants to be. 

Still tho, do some cooler shit. Stuff normal people (and even normal rich people) can't do. That's what I'm trying to see.

yeah bruh. i guess they needed some excitement round here.

hap - can you post where i've recently logged in from for the last week? i want to brag about my travel schedule to the lame basics.

supermeetup, concourse E or F sky club in ATL.