helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

Yr hate is much mor obvious than that of mine. The most pathetic shit that I have ascertained is that you probably long for a lifestyle similar to ronnels yet since lacking the necessary wealth you pretend that ur above it. Encouraging the ridiculous lifesteez posts in this thread. Just FYI eccentric ballers are a plenty. I figure that the main reason that you and yr likes feign loving this monkeys antics is because you prob can see yourself in him. Coveting a a new money lifesteez that would otherwise disgust most individuals of proper breeding. Ronnel, the vulgar imbecile that he is is pure. He does somewhat have a certain amusing lions pride. I admit that seeing him prance at my whips lash is very much amusing. Most of the educated or refined wealth recognize hiim for the Buffon he is. Your like on the other hand have yet to admit their true place. Their real standing that is. If a small amount of currency were placed in yr peasant meat t hook, I doubt u'd be as amusing. Like a mongrel mutt who mistakenly thinks his shit smells not or that it's too good for the dog food.

I ask you to kindly fuck off

NGsrSXg.jpg

who the fuck are you to tell somebody how to spend his own money?

not telling him how to spend his money, just that it's stupid to think that people are coming here to see his bentley or for anything other than the drama.

so no, I don't care how he spends his money. if i had it i would do more meaningful shit/shit i find interesting with it, but that's me. i'm sure he is incredibly fulfilled by being able to order pizza in the club.

legendary track. even though tv johnny had all these rappers/celebrities as his clientele he tried jockin ben baller swag once... or twice+ idk

dead @ the name "c. stone"

sadly it's getting quite hot here in so cal, which means tomorrow will be my last day boarding unless I get the will power to drive to mammoth which I highly doubt.

anyways, summer is around the corner and here comes the booze and babes in summer attire aka barely any clothing.

cheers to that

sadly it's getting quite hot here in so cal, which means tomorrow will be my last day boarding unless I get the will power to drive to mammoth which I highly doubt.

anyways, summer is around the corner and here comes the booze and babes in summer attire aka barely any clothing.

cheers to that

Im boarding in Mammoth and its slushy as fuck right now.

+ I saw a girl boarding wearing a bikini so i guess you get the best of both worlds here

Edited by intro