helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

please regale us with the story of how you made your millions (or was it all mummy and/or daddy)?

probably that combined with dealing

http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showgallery.php?thumbsonly=0&perpage=60&cat=500&ppuser=95643&thumbcheck=0&page=1&sortby=&sorttime=&way=&date=

http://forum.grasscity.com/introduce-yourself/232629-yoo-whats-up.html

and whatever this means

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/235717-what-do-you-do-living-3.html#post2572628

better look out though dude's hard as fuck

fit102807.jpg

keep on that red02.jpg errybody

anyone get that new gears of war?

if you're good, hit me up. i need a team to play with

haven't played since gears 3 though, so i'm going to be somewhat awful

anyone get that new gears of war?

if you're good, hit me up. i need a team to play with

haven't played since gears 3 though, so i'm going to be somewhat awful

let's play deadspace 3 co op. i get to be issac though. you ballin so buy all the good weapons and suits for us.

anyone get hookups for kags, kbgs, cwgs, rbgs, rags, or rwgs?

if you got a connect, hit me up. i need a team of hoes to play with and fuck.

haven't had sex with one girl at once in 3 years though, so i consider myself to be somewhat awesome

fixed it for you you simp.

praying that march 22 is freaky friday so i can have your dough and chill outside of union picking up lazy art student chicks trying to get a taste of L.A

Edited by dovo

work for a chemical engineering company as an intern, be sure to make 10% commission

marry highschool sweetheart, have a baby boy (must be a boy ++++)

smoke weed, buy and wear supreme

try to start a lifestyle website, make sure it fails

start selling weed, meet rappers

have rappers introduce you to ben baller and other fuckboi asians in LA whose familys come from jewelry mafia

start with some loner jewelry pieces from the azn fuckbois, hustle them to other fuckbois and rappers in scummy LA clubs

Use money from initial hustle to buy more jewelry, sell to other rap artists and club rats

wash, rinse, repeat

rap game ronnel

#OH_SNAP

work for a chemical engineering company as an intern, be sure to make 10% commission

marry highschool sweetheart, have a baby boy (must be a boy ++++)

smoke weed, buy and wear supreme

try to start a lifestyle website, make sure it fails

start selling weed, meet rappers

have rappers introduce you to ben baller and other fuckboi asians in LA whose familys come from jewelry mafia

start with some loner jewelry pieces from the azn fuckbois, hustle them to other fuckbois and rappers in scummy LA clubs

Use money from initial hustle to buy more jewelry, sell to other rap artists and club rats

wash, rinse, repeat

rap game ronnel

fycus, P.I.

I wish I could remember the jeweler ronnel got hooked up with, he has some videos on youtube. such a fucking simpboi.

lifesteez02.jpg

EDIT***

Found him!

http://instagram.com/jfkrolex

https://www.facebook.com/laxrolex

Human garbage.

He who stays near vermilion gets stained red,and he who stays near ink gets stained black

Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas.

No hate whatsoever. For serious. Ronnel's thread saves me a trip to the zoo. National geographic or oxygen channel should make reality t.v. bout ronnel. Air debut ep right after badgirls club. He is quite the specimen

Stop ruining one of the top 3 threads in supertrash. I want more ignant posts, more baller pics, more pizza in the club. Less woogie. It wasn't funny and every post made me click this thread expecting more Ron.

Yr hate is much mor obvious than that of mine. The most pathetic shit that I have ascertained is that you probably long for a lifestyle similar to ronnels yet since lacking the necessary wealth you pretend that ur above it. Encouraging the ridiculous lifesteez posts in this thread. Just FYI eccentric ballers are a plenty. I figure that the main reason that you and yr likes feign loving this monkeys antics is because you prob can see yourself in him. Coveting a a new money lifesteez that would otherwise disgust most individuals of proper breeding. Ronnel, the vulgar imbecile that he is is pure. He does somewhat have a certain amusing lions pride. I admit that seeing him prance at my whips lash is very much amusing. Most of the educated or refined wealth recognize hiim for the Buffon he is. Your like on the other hand have yet to admit their true place. Their real standing that is. If a small amount of currency were placed in yr peasant meat t hook, I doubt u'd be as amusing. Like a mongrel mutt who mistakenly thinks his shit smells not or that it's too good for the dog food.

I ask you to kindly fuck off