helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

woog

I think my fashion game is on point, the way I dress/the brands I wear works for me. I think I look like a stud. haha

I get compliments all the time, especially from girls. girls will honestly start conversations with me based off my clothes alone, or I will start conversation and not long after they will say I love how you dress by the way.

so your opinion is ok, but I'm gonna go with the shit I hear on a daily basis in real life, especially from the bitches.

well if what you wear helps you get some sexy times i can't hate on that. that's not really the issue tho.

usually chicken head club bitches really don't know nuthin about jawns. i mean you shouldnt think that you dress well just based on the opinions of these bitches. is yr clothes good for attracting bitches (also what kind of bitches? their calibers? hood filipinas? club hos?)? according to you, apparently they are (yr jawns). you mmight get some compliments but more often than not can you say that they weren't outta naivety or based on watching mtv videos? complex magazine or nylon?!?

if yr main goal is just to fuck mad chickenhead bitches (not an entirely bad goal, mind you) and the clothing you think you like is apparently "working for you" toward that goal then good for you.you want compliments of little worth or do you want the true fashunz 411?

also no hate but i when i see yr shit i just see some dude who spent some moneys and wants people to know it. that is fine and all, but there are mor subtle and classier ways to project ones wealth. i'm just saying that you coulda done it better with your apparent $/kopping power.

no hate, but tees and jeans are basic as fuck no matter how much you spent--doesn't rly look bad or anything, but it's far from "on point" and even further from interesting. bitches compliment my julius shit all the time but i know they don't know shit about shit.

I guess this thread goes to show you that you can't buy class and style.

Dude, you can own the main luxury conglomerate on the planet and be one of the ten biggest art collectors and still be vulgar as fuck (see Bernard Arnault). Don't come down on Ronnel (sp), he's just following in Kanye's footsteps.

Edited by Fuuma

woogles trolling was okay at first, still as childish as he is, but shits getting boring now

if you dont like this dude fuck off then, noone is making you enter the thread again and again just to make lame jokes, we already understood that you dont like him the first 10 times, do you really have this much dedication and time to hate this person?

woogie can be highly annoying but I think a lot of what he says here is pretty hilarious. maybe it's just cause he's lambasting Roniel.

In any case, if woogie/people stopped trolling then this shit would get boring real quick. We couldn't have old ronnie getting hurt feelings when his page views dropped off