helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

i know... some people took it way too seriously lol

Pizza in da club be serious business. Now I'll never know what kinda pizza toppings ronnel paired with his champagne . :( :(

Ronnel, I'm sooooo sorrrrry! check pm! I wanna commission you. Make me custom Satan piece. Hit me back if you really a blacksmith.

now we're never gonna know when he goes snowboarding or has tea with kobe. thanks woogle for hijacking da thread. :(

ayo on tha reals doe,

if dis azn thug cant even protect sufu thread, then how u figur he defend his corner? streets not easy. Aint no such thing as a sensitive hu$tla. thought dat the jungle village where he from woulda tuffened him up a bit. guess da banana boat he came in on musta had air conditioning or sumthin. all them stacks makin you soft, ronnel.

I know it's probably too little too late, but I'd actually be super interested in this thread if Ron_nEl did some cool shit with his stacks instead of just going to the shopping mall. If he posted a fit wearing a gator belt, and then hit us all with a .gif of him spearing the gator in the head then skinning it himself I'd probably be like "damn yo, that's kinda tight".

Ronn_eL you apparently have so many moneys, you should use it and go do something rad. Chop your Bentley into a lowrider and airbrush one of your beezys on the hood or record a duet with Meta World Peace or something.

BFnQhpKCYAATXPY.jpg

Dior Homme sweats and Lanvin sneaks loungin by the fire

do kop jawns just cause they expensive? because yr fav rappers wear them? or do you actually think that what you own is cool?

regardless of yr excuse most everything (cluths) that i've seen of your's is either boring or pretty weak. yr styling too. no hate...just saying that your fashion game sucks.

Edited by Woogle

kitchen01.jpg

it also opens up like a garage for 1 of the 4 balconies/decks that we have and serves as 1 of the 2 bars also. also the view is of the the city/hollywood sign right outside the kitchen.

kitchen02.jpg

dead01.jpg

i do however think yr new place looks okay though. oh and yr hair remind me of theres something about mary. is yr eye okay? one time by accident i nut in a girl's eye and she said that shit really hurts. you outta be mor careful, mayne.

Edited by Woogle

woog

I think my fashion game is on point, the way I dress/the brands I wear works for me. I think I look like a stud. haha

I get compliments all the time, especially from girls. girls will honestly start conversations with me based off my clothes alone, or I will start conversation and not long after they will say I love how you dress by the way.

so your opinion is ok, but I'm gonna go with the shit I hear on a daily basis in real life, especially from the bitches.

woog

I think my fashion game is on point, the way I dress/the brands I wear works for me. I think I look like a stud. haha

I get compliments all the time, especially from girls. girls will honestly start conversations with me based off my clothes alone, or I will start conversation and not long after they will say I love how you dress by the way.

so your opinion is ok, but I'm gonna go with the shit I hear on a daily basis in real life, especially from the bitches.

looks like +++rick owens.dior.balmain is the winning combo now