helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

AMEX black/centurion card not worth the start up/yearly fees.

I have an AMEX Platinum which is just as good, benefits are almost identical. Yearly fee is nothing compared to the black/centurion.

Although I do have a VISA black card for the hell of it, basically VISA's version of the AMEX Platinum. Basic bitches/people fall for it and give you the double look or I've never seen one of these before!

I have an AMEX Platinum which is just as good, benefits are almost identical. Yearly fee is nothing compared to the black/centurion.

Although I do have a VISA black card for the hell of it, basically VISA's version of the AMEX Platinum. Basic bitches/people fall for it and give you the double look or I've never seen one of these before!

you have more buying power with black. more perks. plus it lets the peons know that you are a force to be reckoned with. social capitol, my flippa. can kop mor pizzaz for tha club. duh.

Edited by Woogle

more buying power with black? what?

there is no spending limit on green, gold, platinum, and centurion

the perks are identical minus the personal concierge you get with the centurion over the standard concierge for the platinum

??? correct me if I'm wrong

The AMEX black/centurion is merely a status card as you have to be invited by American Express to use it, thus its exclusivity (have to spend over 250k a year on a single American Express card to be considered).

Visa Black anyone can get. Just pay the 500$ annual fee and you get a black card.

So yea AMEX Platinum is essentially the best/smartest card.

Edit: Didn't really answer the question, AMEX do have spending limits but they aren't preset like Visa etc, AMEX calculates a limit based on what they think the user can afford based on their income and past payment history.

Edited by luket

more buying power with black? what?

there is no spending limit on green, gold, platinum, and centurion

the perks are identical minus the personal concierge you get with the centurion over the standard concierge for the platinum

??? correct me if I'm wrong

the perks buying power is greater because you get invited to special sales event/offers and are able to make purchases in which other card arent able too, by just merely possessing it.

u might be new money

but you're thinking like old money. i like.