helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

can't really see I guess, but room looks pretty plebe for mobbing a Bentley / Balmain / whatever. That $40 collapsible bed frame life.

he's flip yo, no pinay girl is gonna give a rats ass when he takes em in his bentley back to da crib

Again, and I'm not trying to be a dick here, but your place looks so pedestrian. Like a first time apartment. If you have stacks on racks why aren't you living better? Really no hate, I'm neutral to fam0us, I just don't get it.

give ronnel some credit. cut him sum slack. fyi from what i know filipicans usually live together with their whole family tribe in one house or apt. he apparently doesn't...unless they all hanging out at the pool or bathroom or sumthing.

ronnel is kind of an asshole, but you have to respect the fact that he's in his early 20's making $250 000-$300 000. Like, a lot of the people here are 40 or 50 and they probably don't even make that much.

i'll acknowledge that he's rich but why do i need to respect it? lots of people i despise make lots of money, and others barely make anything but i still respect what they do a lot more. also, as far as i remember, ronnel never said how much he makes (not gonna go through and check either). it could be more than that or he could be unemployed and is just rich from family.

ronnel is kind of an asshole, but you have to respect the fact that he's in his early 20's making $250 000-$300 000. Like, a lot of the people here are 40 or 50 and they probably don't even make that much.

Lol. This thread is like an earlier version of me.