Having trouble deciding on a cohesive style

Chenal

I've been lurking fashion sites, blogs, forums, etc. for a few weeks now. Trying to look better.

I've yet to really decide how I want to improve my looks, in terms of what style I want to aim for.

My primary desire is to wear mostly black, shades of gray, and dark blue in the winter, spring, summer, and summer evenings. I like black leather boots, of all kinds. I like leather jackets. I love offset zippers. I love scarves. I love slim fitting shirts and jeans, well, that applies to coats and jackets as well.

However, I really like urban techwear - somewhat. I'm not into loose fitting, or drapey clothing or earthy colors. Perhaps what I'm going for is... slim fitting, urban techwear that uses copious amounts of leather, black/grey, and doesn't mind denim.

Does anyone know of any styles simliar to this, or of any other dark, slim fitting styles I might like? Any advice is appreciated.

one of the hardest parts about getting into fashion is putting something cohesive together (that looks good). no one can really tell you how to do it. you have to figure it out yourself and you're gonna fuck up a lot on the way. it's the nature of the beast (like any creative pursuit)

one of the hardest parts about getting into fashion is putting something cohesive together (that looks good). no one can really tell you how to do it. you have to figure it out yourself and you're gonna fuck up a lot on the way. it's the nature of the beast (like any creative pursuit)

I'm starting to realize this more and more. I guess I'm just looking for more advice, specifically where can I shop for these kinds of items. US here.

once you go black

you'll never go back

(which isn't true, by the way. i used to wear black but now i have only a few things that are black.)

I guess I've only gone a few years in the past decade not wearing some black centric clothing