Outlier

ordo

I got some outlier kit for sale if anyone is interested. My second cycle of selling and re-buying my Outlier :(

I empathize; I'm going through my first cycle. My last outlier item still on the market is a soft core jacket and, with winter around the corner, I hope Outlier will have a replacement available as it's the best jacket I've ever owned.

Found the same to be true with the 3ways. The pattern changed and not a lot of detail was given. I can't fit my keirin cuts anymore and I'm hesitating to purchase new ones. I need something a little more tapered and not a larger leg opening.

Just to follow up - one size up in new slim dungs (34) fit almost identical to my old keirin cuts (33). Kinda annoying having to wear a belt now, but at least they fit like I want.

I just managed to get the 2 things I "needed" from outlier. Another pair of dungarees in zinc (31) and another merino/co shirt S. They've been out of stock for weeks but one of each appeared this morning and I had to get them. Time to force myself into a cop freeze until next year.

A suggestion in case you want some of the outlier items that get sold out as soon as they are released; keep checking the page every morning starting a week or two from release. The stock is updated daily and it's when they start getting the returned orders. There were more merino/co shirts (blue M and gray S), I was going to post here about them but they got sold too fast. Right now there are some sweatpants and hoodies in "normal" sizes back in stock.

Edited by deadsunrise

last year the woolback freeshell came out in january ($365 too), the woolback Ogs in december. I think the winter releases will still take a couple months and this are the fall versions. In the last interview abe said that now they try to release new products every 2 weeks, I think we'll get some sweaters, woolback pants and shell, something for the girls (winter riding pants?) and a beefy jacket.

Edited by deadsunrise

Just a warning about the colors on outlier's pics, they may not be too accurate. 

I received the Zinc dungarees today. In all the pictures on the site they look grey but in person it's more like a green-ish grey. It's not even close to the pictures on the web, I would call them muted green or something.

TtztHrH.jpg

That's next to the strong blue merino/co shirt, the blue graytint (wearing it, just a corner), and on top of the black OGs. It looks even greener in person, the color it's hard to capture on pictures, at least with an iphone.

On the website Zinc  is supposed to be like this:

9Q7ZJir.jpg

U1iTkVCl.jpg

9LwJpuol.jpg

http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/lsd.html

I was looking for something to use in place of gray denim so it's a bit disappointing. The color is nice and I was lucky and didn't have to pay taxes so I'm keeping them. Just not what I expected. Hoping they make climbers in gray.

Edited by deadsunrise

is that the retina pro? My mac has really inaccurate colors compared to my alienware so I dunno man. do you guys have to size up for the climbers? I bought a pair of nycos but they were srsly just nice dickies so Im returning them for a pair of climbers and don't know if I should size up for dat comfort

nah, normal macbook, the colours are pretty accurate (not on that picture).  At least I haven't had problems with outlier's stuff and colors until now, except some charcoal riding pants for my girlfriend that are darker and too similar to her black dungarees. 

Anyway, I'm probably exaggerating a bit. I think natural lighting has a lot to do with the shade of gray/green, at home they look plain gray. 

Nyco's are just "normal" pants, nothing really special, you will like the climbers much more. I don't have them but will size up when I get a pair.

Still bummed they didn't do the merino Henley in white this drop. My hands down favorite shirt ever. I need a new one though, this one is still stinky after washes. Does the merino wool "lose" it's antibacterial properties? First 6 months I had it, wore it every day and it seemed brand new, now it holds onto smells after a half day wear and stains like crazy.

Anyone here recently ordered to the UK? Did you get done for duties and taxes? - looking to guage how much 'extra' some Keirin cuts are going to set me back. Alternatively, anyone have any they want to sell in a 32 waist?