Outlier

ordo

The long awaited Merino/co restock and with two new colors.

In case anyone missed it, they are still taking back the original run of Merino/Co pivots since they shrink so bad. Been sitting on mine waiting for the restock, just processed an exchange for the new iteration.

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting on a new pair of three ways for this summer from Outlier as we speak, but they released those today so ordered a pair of them as well.

Not 100% sold on F. Cloth since I haven't felt it yet, but going to stack them up against each other and see how it compares.

Edited by brooks_

Yes, I'm wearing a pair right now. They're amazing. I've been practically living in them since I got them.

Can you post any pics of them and how they fit? Are they similar to a skinny pair or something more roomy? The model in the Climbers photo looks extremely slim and worries me that it might be too small for me. Thanks.

The photos on the Outlier site accurately depict the way that they fit. They're a slim cut, but not overly so, and keep in mind they also have 4-way stretch. Most comfortable pair of pants that I own by far.

The pics are accurate for a very slim person...if your thighs have muscle its a different ball game.

There are fit pics on the first few pages of this thread.

shot in the dark but anyone want to trade my white and blue i think paint stained dark gray climbers size 29 for your similarly messed up size 30 or 31 climbers? not horrible staining but definitely noticeable. sorry, worst post ever. pm me for pics i guess if you feel like you also have a pair of pants that just sits in your dresser coz they don't fit. also i'll take anything else paint stained you have that is even vaguely similar. shirts, jackets, whatever, shit you don't want. otherwise they're prettymuch brand new, i only wore them a few times.

yeah, worst post ever. srsly, trade me your messed up clothes for my messed up clothes. they just sit there being unworn i feel bad.

also if this is unkosher to post in the outlier thread srsly i'll delete just tell me

Edited by OCEANSECT

I lucked out and found one of the 25 Outlier x FSC blazers they made last year in my size on SF. It's so fucking nice. Every little detail is so well done and the cut is super slim. Going to wear this thing until it falls apart, which seems like it will be a very long time.

Also picked up my first pair of 60/30 chinos last week -- those two pieces are my first experiences with 60/30 cloth and I can't believe I waited so long to try it. Chino fit is fantastic and it's nice to have a less tech looking piece of techwear here and there.

Also got a pair of New Way shorts and another Merino/Co pivot. New Ways are indeed a superior short to the Three Ways. I never noticed the weight of the Three Ways (they're the only shorts I've worn the past 2 summers...literally), but now that I try the lighter weight F. Cloth New Ways, I definitely prefer them. The new Merino/Co's fit (I'd say) a full size larger than the first run. I typically wear a large in everything Outlier and the medium in the new Merino/Co pivot seems to fit exactly like the first iteration in large.

Edited by brooks_

After around 3-4 years of almost daily riding wear (although lesser so this last year because it was too brutally cold), more than a fair share of falling down, my o.g.s finally got a small hole in the knee. Not too shabby.

Still never got them hemmed.

How's the cut of the shorts compared to the 3-ways? The most recent iteration didn't work with me.

took a couple pics, 3-ways in green and the new ones. Cannot upload fit pics because I don't fit in them right now :P

Both size 31, almost the same cut.

iFfuizn.jpg

more here:  http://imgur.com/a/gvu7E

Edited by deadsunrise