Outlier

ordo

I agree Tigerprawn, I'd like to see some more basics.  

Especially the merino tee in some more colors.

I have black and white and they're some of my favorites.

I'd be happy with just keeping the basics they do have in stock. I mean, I don't know anything about clothing manufacturing, but if you're selling out of entire runs in less than a week (sometimes the day they're listed), it seems like it'd be smarter to just make more.

It's kind of annoying to want to drop $200-400 on some of their staple items at any given time, but they've been sold out for months and are still weeks or months away. 

new New OGs. pockets flaring, here 30's and 31's. what do? is this fucking normal? the ultralights don't act like this.

i had the same issue, it seems that they are some newog variations that behave like that, "elephant ears side pockets"

i sell a slate gray new og that have the good pockets (pm me if interested)

and just to say, outlier ultrafine merino tee are awesome, the best tees i ever have

I'd also like to see a new pant design. The Acronym P13-CH/P13-E (riding pants) have those roomy thighs, with tapered legs, that we desire so much. The bar has been raised.

Those Acronyms are like $600 right?

Does anyone know of any other companies make pants similar to the Keirin cuts (sturdy for cycling), but w/ a fuller thigh? 

Ive been working out over the summer, and now these joints are a little snug.

This little kid walked past me and said "those are some gay (he actually used a word I probably cant type of here) pants"  

Gotta love Chicago.

^ Yesterday I got the email for the merino/co at 22:08 (local time), placed my order at 22:35  and at 22:48 they were sold out of the size/colour that I got (gray/small).  This morning there are no S or M left in any colour but red.

Running out of a $175 shirt in 40 minutes is crazy. They really should start making bigger batches.

Loving the weight on the Merino/co pivot. I was worried it may be a little too heavy, but I think they nailed it.

Aside from that, do they just make new patterns for their staples for each run? I got a second pair of Keirin Cuts along with the shirt and they fit way different than the pair I bought 6 months ago. There's way more material in the lower leg, meaning way less taper and a bigger opening. Very frustrating. I loved the fit on the old ones, these are just kinda meh. Dunno if I'm even going to keep them.

Edited by brooks_

Loving the weight on the Merino/co pivot. I was worried it may be a little too heavy, but I think they nailed it.

Do you have any other wool shirts to compare against (by the way, did you eventually kickstart wool&prince)? You should post a full review when possible.

Yea, I have a Wool & Prince shirt on the way (supposed to be delivered in December), but no other wool button-ups. I just got the merino/co in last night so after I wear it a bit, I'll post some thoughts. 

Edited by brooks_

I sent in a pic of the new Keirin Cuts I got showing an extra inch in the inseam and half inch in the leg opening and they told me it didn't seem like that big a difference to them. Uh, when I'm paying $200 for pants I can only judge from your measurements, then yea, it's a big difference.

Every time I've got the same product in the same size from different runs, it fits differently (Three Ways, New OGs, Keirin Cuts) . Just use the same fucking pattern.

I received the merino/co shirt yesterday , they seem to have adjusted the pattern a bit compared to the old pivot shirts. They are listening to us, this one is more fitted on the bottom part and the sleeves are a bit longer. The weight of the fabric is perfect for F/W. Haven't wore it yet but fits great and the fabric is not as heavy as it looks on the pictures. I'm happy with the purchase.

The bomber is awesome but not for $600, they should make the old $350 model again.

I received the merino/co shirt yesterday , they seem to have adjusted the pattern a bit compared to the old pivot shirts. They are listening to us, this one is more fitted on the bottom part and the sleeves are a bit longer. The weight of the fabric is perfect for F/W. Haven't wore it yet but fits great and the fabric is not as heavy as it looks on the pictures. I'm happy with the purchase.

The bomber is awesome but not for $600, they should make the old $350 model again.

the new pivot shirts have even longer sleeves and slightly larger necks than the merino/co. But great work on the fitted bottom part, looks good worn as a casual/travel shirt.

I think of bombers as spring/summer jackets and layering pieces thus I'm not sold on the insulation in the new bomber. And the price, heh, looks like more inflation from the schoeller fabric price increases. I'd still love to read a user review.

I'm checking the pics of the bomber again and I like the old pivotal bomber much better. The neck and hidden zipper look nicer to me, it's also a bit longer. Looks less "bomber-y":

old:

205-Outlier_Bomber_0063.jpg

new:

202-OUTLIER-SoftCoreBomber-BlackCross.jp

The side pocket is nicer on the new one but that's about it.

Edited by deadsunrise

I prefer the new look (I want a classic bomber look) and the arm pocket is much better.

Edit: there was an old bomber in the marketplace a few days ago and I just checked the thread again — it's been sold lol.

Edited by SuE

Anyone have size 32 OR 33 Keirin dungarees? My thighs/gluts are getting too big... and my waist is just barely working with size 31s. If you have flat or worn measurements, I'd greatly greatly appreciate it.

And if anyone is interested in a pair of black dungarees in size 31...